No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    They're better than the Heat not as good as the Spurs maybe slightly better than Shaq Lakers
    2012 Heat would beat them
    The last time Wade was productive in the finals. They beat Durant Westbrook and Harden 3 future MVP's.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
      In that case
      15***-no Kyrie/Love
      17***-no Kawhi
      18*** -CP3 out games 6 and 7
      Other key guys have been out for teams that they beat too so stop it.
      pure hatred!

warriors beat the cavs in 17 and 18. kawhi and cp3 never played on the cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lol warriors ended their own quest with injuries.
        Sure. At least those were unintentional injuries unlike when the warriors deliberately ended Kawhi’s season

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          pure hatred!

warriors beat the cavs in 17 and 18. kawhi and cp3 never played on the cavs
          What??? They beat a Kyrie/Love less Cavs team in '15. They swept the Spurs in the '17 WCF cause Zaza took out Kawhi. They were fortunate to beat Houston last year because CP3 missed games 6 and 7. What are you talking about? Beating the Cavs in 17 and 18 is irrelevant to my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            They're better than the Heat not as good as the Spurs maybe slightly better than Shaq Lakers
            Kobe/Shaq Lakers were better imo. They won 3 straight championships, not many teams have done that. It's really hard to do. Spurs is a toss up. I agree that they're better than the Heat. I think Dubs vs Heat would've been a good series.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              Kobe/Shaq Lakers were better imo. They won 3 straight championships, not many teams have done that. It's really hard to do. Spurs is a toss up. I agree that they're better than the Heat. I think Dubs vs Heat would've been a good series.
              Do you think they could of if they were healthy?

Comment

• Lakers vs Raptors next year

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Do you think they could of if they were healthy?
                  I don't know, maybe. That's not a fair question. Someone could easily argue that they wouldn't have had 2 of their 3 championships if Kyrie/Love weren't injured and CP3 last year. It goes both ways.

Comment

• Congrats to Leonard and the Raptors. Warriors can only get healthy and try again next year(if the team is the same).

Comment

• Torn ACL for Klay Thompson, yikes

Comment

Working...
                      X