No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    The fact that Kawhi is probably the best at keeping his composure it allows his team mates to remain confident, Siakim said this himself. This still far from over but I really hope Raptors make it to the finals.
    I've been rooting for GSW, but I wouldn't mind Raps beating them if it means that Kawhi stays in Toronto. I think his lowkey demeanor is a great fit for the organization.

Game 6 will be a gutcheck moment for the Bucks, and a defining moment in Giannis' young career.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 05-23-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

The fact that Kawhi is probably the best at keeping his composure it allows his team mates to remain confident, Siakim said this himself. This still far from over but I really hope Raptors make it to the finals.
      ...its over dude...stick a fork in the Bucks...firstly, Toronto has taken their heart, by winning 3 straight, after going down 0-2.

Secondly, they're going back to Toronto, where the Bucks cant get a win.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
        ...its over dude...stick a fork in the Bucks...firstly, Toronto has taken their heart, by winning 3 straight, after going down 0-2.

Well if Giannis is as great as the media believes, he won't be going down without a fight. They will not beat GSW if they can't win an away game.

Comment

• I thought the Bucks had this at 2-0, didn't see this coming. This series still isn't over. Kawhi is the difference, he's just on another level. Kawhi has no weaknesses. I love Giannis but he's no Kawhi. Giannis really needs to work on his offensive game this summer. He really struggles to score when he's not in the paint, shooting free throws, or in transition. He needs to develop a pull up jumper and just work on his shooting in general. Giannis also needs to improve his handle. Kawhi is so much better offensively because he can really shoot and score from anywhere on the court. Kawhi has a great handle which allows him to create space and score too.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I've been rooting for GSW, but I wouldn't mind Raps beating them if it means that Kawhi stays in Toronto. I think his lowkey demeanor is a great fit for the organization.

Game 6 will be a gutcheck moment for the Bucks, and a defining moment in Giannis' young career.
            I think it's understated how constantly complaining to the refs can bring your team down, especially in the postseason. Raptors have plenty of guys who can move their feet well, I think the finals would be a lot more competitive than people realize.

I don't want to think too ahead though, I still say this one ain't over.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post

The bench is gonna have to come through again, they're not consistent enough.

Comment

• Self destruct? Last year, the Bucks went seven with Boston , each team won every home game. Not a good sign to see them lose one at home.

Ironic but if Toronto wins, Golden State will not have home court advantage still.

Comment

• The series is not over yet I feel that the Bucks's confidence is now shot

Comment

The bench is gonna have to come through again, they're not consistent enough.
                    If the Raps bench are gonna show up, it's going to be in Game 6. At some point, Danny Green HAS to have a good game and justify his existence on this team.

Game 3:
                    Raps bench: 27 points
                    Bucks bench: 54 points

Game 4:
                    Raps bench: 48 points
                    Bucks bench: 23 points

Game 5:
                    Raps: 35 points
                    Bucks: 15 points

Bucks really needed to win Game 3, especially with the production they got from the bench.

Comment

• ****ing Kawahi is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X