No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
    KD looks so great because of how much responsibilities he doesn't have as far as being the guy. The GS Warriors have such a strange mixture of players and their roles. KD to me? Is at his best on a team like this because his mindset has shown he isn't a main guy but a helluva role player or second fiddle. He doesn't have, and i hate using this word, but an alpha mindset.

I would love to see a KD x Leonard matchup. They're both as great as one another offensively and defensively.

GS shows how much they really need KD cuz Klay and Steph look like they're worn and Draymond isn't the same player he was 3 years ago
    To an extent, his mind set is different now, in fact I saw it in some of those loses against the Rockets last season where Kerr was not happy with KD going iso. More fearless, more authoritative. I believe KD can lead now, I'd rather he stay with the Warriors but he'll show he can lead on another squad, likely with the Knicks.

As for the Knicks, people better keep an eye on Mitchell Robinson, that kid is freakishly athletically and has blocked many perimeter shooters.

Comment

• Toronto choking

Comment

• Embiid in beast mode. What's up with Lowry, is this his playoff mode? My bet is they don't make the finals, Leonard is gone. He might be anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Toronto choking
          I don't see it like that. The Raptors just got their ass kicked by a team that's more talented than them. Only Leonard and Siakam are showing up. If the 76ers bring their A game, Toronto can't beat them imo. Philly is just inconsistent and they struggle to close games and tend to make boneheaded mistakes down the stretch.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
            I don't see it like that. The Raptors just got their ass kicked by a team that's more talented than them. Only Leonard and Siakam are showing up. If the 76ers bring their A game, Toronto can't beat them imo. Philly is just inconsistent and they struggle to close games and tend to make boneheaded mistakes down the stretch.
            This is true. Though they don't always play together well, the Sixers definitely have more talent in the starting 5 especially.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              Played together 17 times

Sixers have potential to win it all but every series is a lottery with them

Comment

• My completely ignorant opinion is that Sixers will burn GSW in the finals if they get there

Top 4 players are massive and skilled

Genuinely think that they have more trouble getting out of the east than with the Warriors

Comment

• I really want philly and Boston in the conference finals. Would be such a good series. Raptors and Bucks won't go down quiet though but are in big trouble right now. Boston and Philly got big wins on the road so now all they gotta do is defend home court.

Rockets just aren't the same team as last year honestly and all the *****ing about the refs is just making it worse. Maybe they'll make a series of it. Portland and Denver pretty damn good series right now too. The dark horse. Denver probably poses a better threat to GS tho at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Cool. i am not sure Celtics will win but since i ran my mouth, i will have to back it, So i will go with Celtics. Deal!

Raptors in 6.
                    Sure about that?

The Bucks are keeping it close in this game. It’s the Celtics’ game to lose as they seem to have the slight edge in tonight’s game

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Sure about that?

The Bucks are keeping it close in this game. It’s the Celtics’ game to lose as they seem to have the slight edge in tonight’s game
                      You drunk?

The game i savd the Celts would win they lost and i took my one day ban already.

We never made a bet on this game.

Or do you think the bet was for the whole series?

Comment

Working...
                      X