Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If James Harden's game didn't revolve so much around ref baiting he would be far more efficient, although I dislike his game I have no issue with Harden whatsoever, if anything blame the refs for awarding him so many calls. It's a double edge sword though because as effective as he is during the regular season that stuff just does not work in the postseason.

Comment

• I was a bit surprised at today's games. Surprised but not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Red - wanna do a one day ban on that outcome?
        Green - i am rooting for Warriors.

i haven't watched much of Paul Pierce's decision making to comment on his picks.
        What is a "one day ban?" I ban myself if my prediction isn't correct?

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Wasn't too far off in my prediction as Harden goes 9 for 28.

Houston's big problem (besides the Warriors superior talent) is that Harden seems to be the only guy able to create his own shot. Gordon can to an extent but the role players seem to be strictly that (Cappella, Tucker, etc).

On to game 2.
        I think Harden has to have the wherewithal to realize he's having a poor shooting game and to get other teammates involved. He was forcing his shot today (so was Eric Gordon) and there were several occasions where his ball hogging resulting in a shot clock violation.

Overall, I thought Houston played crappy today but the game was still very close.

Comment

• I hate the way that the Rockets play but the refs robbed them today

Comment

• Celtics showing people they ain't come to mess around in these playoffs.

Comment

• I'm curious to see the other teams in the Western conference. I watched some of the Denver-SA game and the Nuggets were impressive; haven't scouted Portland though. Does anyone think Portland/Denver can win the Western conference?

Comment

• Comment

• Re

D'Antoni ...legendary sideline crybaby

Comment

• NBA playoff action 2nite:

Sixers at Raptors @8:00 EST

Trailblazers at Nuggets @10:30 EST

Comment

• Throwing your legs into the defender isn't a foul on the defender.

Comment

Working...
                      X