No announcement yet.

Another California Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Envy because that's where the things that you love to boast about that made America great.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Envy because that's where the things that you love to boast about that made America great.
      The constitution and founding principles of America made it great, not California buddy. Tomorrow, Hollywood can move to Texas, and Silicon Valley to Florida, wont make a difference.

Comment

That's just not true. Tech companies are moving.
        Living there for 40 years I finally had enough. Love the land but everything else sucks.
        I mean really what else is to love? Traffic sux
        People are rude
        Everyone is in a big hurry
        Add my other list from my other post.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          The constitution and founding principles of America made it great, not California buddy. Tomorrow, Hollywood can move to Texas, and Silicon Valley to Florida, wont make a difference.
          Keep dreaming. It happened in Cali. You better recognize and realize.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            That's just not true. Tech companies are moving.
            Living there for 40 years I finally had enough. Love the land but everything else sucks.
            I mean really what else is to love? Traffic sux
            People are rude
            Everyone is in a big hurry
            Add my other list from my other post.
            Yeah. You are just old now. You an't keep up with the pace anymore. You can't hang.

Comment

Yeah. You are just old now. You an't keep up with the pace anymore. You can't hang.
              Lol 43 is old and I can't keep up. I wasn't going to raise my child in that ****hole state.
              Do you like your money? Or do you have to be old to not want to give it away?

Comment

say what you want about cali but for all your east coasters, spend a winter here in cali and see if you wanna go back to that hell hole you call home.

the cost of living here is high and yes we have millions of homeless on the streets, etc. but nothing beats 70 degree weather in the winter time! while yall out shoveling snow off your driveway, we sipping on cristal and alize listening to the birds chirp!
                Last edited by WesternChamp; 08-16-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X