Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Stop deflecting..
      I have been asking for the LA riots story since last night

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh wow.
        Can I hear the LA riots story now?
        I never said anything like that,.. homie... I don’t have any idea what you deal with daily..

Where and when did i or wevever talk about la riots.. etc... I’m pinning you down...

Create a poll who do ppl elieve... please please I’m begging you.. let’s end this... I’ll post my credentials... you stuck like chuck..

You pick who evaluates our ttuth,...,

Please.,. Please.. please... I’m begging you... let’s post up realcdedentials.. please...

Please... be a man..please... you win.. I’m smiling..
        I win.. you smile for me..

Please... I got my proof .... do you need mine up fron

Let’s go there.. win loser draw... c’mon Jamaica

I’ll¿etc you define the terms, I’ll let uskew everthing in your favor"

I’m tired of your fake azz.. you or I ****ed
        Up..
        Please,....you vs me...bring your A game,.

No half stepping... my name and number are well exposed...

Win, lose or draw... i am all in, all in... now who the fbck are you..... I’ll post facial scars, two stab wounds

Be jammin for Jamaica... I’m down for mine...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I have been asking for the LA riots story since last night
          I’m asking you to prove who you are...please stop deflecting.please..

Comment

https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/drinki...-cancer-study/

Drinking coffee daily reduces risk of liver cancer: study

Drinking three to five cups of coffee a day reduces the risk of liver cancer, a study reveals.

Scientists say “moderate” consumption can slash the risk of liver cancer by 40 percent compared to those who don’t drink coffee.

American and Italian studies also found it can cut the risk of cirrhosis by up to 70 percent.

Experts believe caffeine, coffee oils, kahweol, cafestol and antioxidants in coffee can help to protect the liver.

Liver disease is increasing in the UK and Europe, where chronic liver disease is the fifth most common cause of death.

It affects 2 million Brits and is on the rise because of obesity, undiagnosed hepatitis infection and alcohol misuse.

Liver cancer is rarer but also increasing — although the exact cause remains unknown.

Judi Rhys, chief executive of the British Liver Trust, said: “Liver disease is a silent killer as often there are no symptoms until it’s too late.

“Coffee is something that is easily accessible to everyone and regularly drinking it — filtered, instant or espresso — may make a difference in preventing and, in some cases, slowing down the progression of liver disease — it is an easy lifestyle choice to make.”

Earlier this week, experts revealed just one cup of coffee can reduce the risk of heart failure by 7 percent.

Comment

I never said anything like that,.. homie... I don’t have any idea what you deal with daily..

Where and when did i or wevever talk about la riots.. etc... I’m pinning you down...

Create a poll who do ppl elieve... please please I’m begging you.. let’s end this... I’ll post my credentials... you stuck like chuck..

Please.,. Please.. please... I’m begging you... let’s post up realcdedentials.. please...

Up..

Win, lose or draw... i am all in, all in... now who the fbck are you..... I’ll post facial scars, two stab wounds

So when did you get jailed for beating up a Black guy.

Comment

I’m asking you to prove who you are...please stop deflecting.please..
                I have made no claim. So what do I have to prove.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/drinki...-cancer-study/

Drinking coffee daily reduces risk of liver cancer: study

Drinking three to five cups of coffee a day reduces the risk of liver cancer, a study reveals.

Scientists say “moderate” consumption can slash the risk of liver cancer by 40 percent compared to those who don’t drink coffee.

American and Italian studies also found it can cut the risk of cirrhosis by up to 70 percent.

Experts believe caffeine, coffee oils, kahweol, cafestol and antioxidants in coffee can help to protect the liver.

Liver disease is increasing in the UK and Europe, where chronic liver disease is the fifth most common cause of death.

It affects 2 million Brits and is on the rise because of obesity, undiagnosed hepatitis infection and alcohol misuse.

Liver cancer is rarer but also increasing — although the exact cause remains unknown.

Judi Rhys, chief executive of the British Liver Trust, said: “Liver disease is a silent killer as often there are no symptoms until it’s too late.

“Coffee is something that is easily accessible to everyone and regularly drinking it — filtered, instant or espresso — may make a difference in preventing and, in some cases, slowing down the progression of liver disease — it is an easy lifestyle choice to make.”

Earlier this week, experts revealed just one cup of coffee can reduce the risk of heart failure by 7 percent.
                  California: “It might be bad, doe...let’s slap a warning onit.”

Comment

Up..

What is your obsession, dude? Get outside, unplug and get some fresh air. Enough with this frivolous persuit

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      The whole state of California should come with a cancer warning

Comment

Working...
                      X