No announcement yet.

Sending troops to the US border...what's the point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    What other country allows millions annually to illegally INVADE their nation?

Count yourself lucky those soldiers don't have shoot to kill orders like a sane country would if they were being invaded by a foreign army.

"B-b-but dey civileeans doe. But da womenz and childrenz doe. But but ignore the criminal men raping and pillaging doe, dats rayciss to tork about dat doe."
    Germany, France, Britain, Sweden...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      Look, immigration is legal in America...

If the people wanting to "Emigrate" into the United States, have nothing to hide, then why don't they do so legally ?

It's as simple as that, if they want to enter the United States and it's a priority for them, they can apply legally like everyone else...

If they have nothing to hide, then do it, and it's the Law...

It is reasonable to assume that those who choose to enter the United States illegally, despite the potential perils that exist in doing so, might have something to hide when the legal process is available for them to choose as well...
      This is the sensible, pragmatic and ethical stance to have. We are a nation of immigrants and open our arms to people coming here, but immigrants need to follow our rule of law and respect our customs and culture.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        So you're suggesting that the employers ask their employees for proof of citizenship before they can be hired ???

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me, I'm glad to see you're reasonable !!!
        Don't they have to ask for social security numbers and proper ID so they can pay them and report it on their taxes?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          Don't they have to ask for social security numbers and proper ID so they can pay them and report it on their taxes?
          I don't know, I can only speak for myself, not knowing the intricacies of employer requirements with regard to Law...

The conditions of my employment necessitated that I prove my citizenship, social security number and a background check...

It's a logical condition for employment that shouldn't bother any potential employees, that's if the potential employees have nothing to hide...

Employees actually should be happy and somewhat relieved that their co-workers have been screened to a certain degree, to help ensure workplace safety...

Comment

Poor immigrants cannot afford the fees required, nor can they afford to wait years for approval, as in many cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              We already know the thread starter is a troll. I pointed this out a few weeks back. Just check out the threads he starts. D- effort this time. The art of trolling has gone downhill, trolls used to be funny and made you guess whether or not the person was trolling. Again poor effort, try again.
              If you don't like my threads you don't have to respond.

I know you're pretty new to this site so I'll drop a little knowledge on you.

Comment

For fundraising efforts. His fence..err wall was just repairing and replacing existing fencing. Right after he made the announcement about sending troops to the border he sent out a fundraising email.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  Did you see my thread about the meat packing plant raid in Tennessee? They weren't doing any paperwork checks. Hired them and paid them under the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Did you see my thread about the meat packing plant raid in Tennessee? They weren't doing any paperwork checks. Hired them and paid them under the table.
                    I did and what happened at that meat packing place is very common. As long as we go after the individual and not the companies we will never solve this illegal immigration problem.

Even if the border wall and troops prevent 100% of illegals crossing from Mexico, they'll find a way to get in. He'll how many south east Asians are snuck here a year by Asian American business owners?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Why spend tens of millions in wages, transportation and accommodations for the national guard to sit at the border. Trump just went on a massive border patrol hiring cycle and now he wants to spend more tax dollars to stop this alleged wave of migrants.we should be helping these people that's the humane thing to do not have troops prepared to strong arm them and treat them like animals. Terrible decision fiscally and civilly.
                      Why should it be the responsibility of America to help Mexican citizens?

Shouldn't that be.. Ummm, IDK, Mexico's responsibility?

Why can't Mexico get their shyt together so people don't want to act like rats trying to invade a house?

Comment

Working...
                      X