No announcement yet.

Sending troops to the US border...what's the point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Sending troops to the US border...what's the point

Why spend tens of millions in wages, transportation and accommodations for the national guard to sit at the border. Trump just went on a massive border patrol hiring cycle and now he wants to spend more tax dollars to stop this alleged wave of migrants.we should be helping these people that's the humane thing to do not have troops prepared to strong arm them and treat them like animals. Terrible decision fiscally and civilly.

target practice

Comment

The main problem coming across the border are the drugs and drug addiction makes people not only unproductive but anti social. They destroy the mind and the body and there is no recovery, once an addict, always an addict. Lives are ruined for good and there are entire communities that are largely drug addicts in this country right now. It's an epidemic, no, it's a pandemic and it's got to be attacked, starting with the border. If Mexico can't or won't stop the drug flow that is so immense that is creating unstable elements in American society then they can no longer be relied on or trusted, and we need to close the border.

The drug trade is biological and chemical warfare against the U.S so the military is perfectly acceptable as a counter to it. Anyone caught with crates of drugs should be executed on the spot. I hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
        The main problem coming across the border are the drugs and drug addiction makes people not only unproductive but anti social. They destroy the mind and the body and there is no recovery, once an addict, always an addict. Lives are ruined for good and there are entire communities that are largely drug addicts in this country right now. It's an epidemic, no, it's a pandemic and it's got to be attacked, starting with the border. If Mexico can't or won't stop the drug flow that is so immense that is creating unstable elements in American society then they can no longer be relied on or trusted, and we need to close the border.

The drug trade is biological and chemical warfare against the U.S so the military is perfectly acceptable as a counter to it. Anyone caught with crates of drugs should be executed on the spot. I hope it happens.
        Excellent answer, man!!

Comment

The border patrol just went through a huge hiring cycle this seems like a waste of tax payer money to stop people in desperate need. If there are criminals amongst them then of course they should face due process but I highly doubt the vast majority of the so called caravan are criminals just people looking for a chance in the land of the free.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Excellent answer, man!!
            Thanks, I'm for the border wall now because the problem is that bad and a wall should be accompanied with a 24/7 guard. A wall will immediately put a stop to the vast majority of the drug trade coming south of the border. It is very necessary.

Also, with that, the prices of street drugs will skyrocket, making them practically inaccessable to many of the poor, who are the biggest consumers of them.

And those who want to migrate or visit from south of the border, will have to go through the legal procedures at the check points through the wall. We will finally have control over the situation.

Comment

The fear that the southern border is the problem is crazy. Several military strategists have said the next terrorist attack will happen from within the US likely by US born people. The southern border and the alleged crisis of drugs is fictional. Drugs in the US can be made in the US. Mexico doesn't have some monopoly on drug creation.

Comment

The leftist pro-invasion rhetoric for the past couple years has been "We don't need a clumsy crude solution like a wall, we need better funding, smarter tech and more manpower".

Why the change of heart?

I know you're a troll (as evidenced by your "ban the NRA" thread, whatever the **** banning a donation-based civil rights fund would entail), but it's still an important opportunity to point out that leftist rhetoric is a never ending stall tactic & their agenda is ultimately just demographic warfare against the existing US population while inheriting US economic assets.

More inconsistent/strawman rhetoric: The border strip has the highest crime and pollution in Mexico. Money is laundered to cartels who control politicians in southern Mexico so it negative effects the entire country. Cutting off the flow of illegal migrants and cartels would massively improve Mexico's global image, yet contrary/subversive leftists have adapted to this situation in novel ways by proclaiming that if you hate the lawless desert between the two countries, you surely hate Mexico itself, including its modern cities filled with tech jobs and fashion outlets. It's the logical equivalent to saying that the Berlin wall was built out of hatred for Saxony, nothing to do with communist militants.

Then the left's erratic relationship with drugs. According to every hippie the CIA is keeping the border chaotic because they're in cahoots with the cartels, simultaneously keeping America's minorities addicted to drugs, in prison for guilt via association, and suppressing Mexican national development. Yet when the US government offers a solution to all of those problems... All of that rhetoric evaporates and you're "afraid of foreigners".

Because none of it is genuine. It's just contrary stalling tactics. All anyone really cares about is winning elections by maintaining a flow of new arrivals less likely to have a feel for American media lies therefore more likely to vote D.
                Last edited by ////; 04-07-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  The leftist subversive/pro-invasion rhetoric for the past couple years has been "We don't need a clumsy crude solution like a wall, we need better funding, smarter tech and more manpower".

Why the change of heart?

I know you're a troll (as evidenced by your "ban the NRA" thread, whatever the **** banning a donation-based civil rights fund would entail, but it is an important opportunity to point out that leftist rhetoric is a never ending stall tactic & their agenda is ultimately the destruction/replacement of the American nation while inheriting its economic assets.
                  Listen troll I don't have time for you to derail my thread. Now I could put you on ignore and stop you from ever commenting in my threads again but that would be supression of your speech and I am an advocate of rights even ones that need certain restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Listen troll I don't have time for you to derail my thread. Now I could put you on ignore and stop you from ever commenting in my threads again but that would be supression of your speech and I am an advocate of rights even ones that need certain restrictions.
                    It's my thread now boy

Comment

Working...
                    X