Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best sports video game of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    YyeeeaHH. Had to green u up for pro wrestling. I forgot about that game. I should have mentioned that vas well.
    What was your favorite? Used to like King Slender, but later on, it was Star Man FTW. Did you know there's a real wrestler using the gimmick? Must be at independent shows or else he'd probably get sued by Nintendo haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-20XyJnZv0

A Winner is You.
    Last edited by Anthony342; 04-06-2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

NBA Jam baby!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          fight night round 2
          I have it and Round 3 on my PS2

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Oh and honorable mention goes to Pro Wresling for NES. Hard as balls, but worth it when you finally see that ending screen. Until recently, I could only ever beat the last guy Great Puma by countout. A friend of mine was able to pin him when we were both in high school though.
            We played it as kids. We could only beat that last guy via countout, until one of us got an NES Advantage controller. We could pin him using that thing.

Comment

All my favourites have already been posted so i'll go with one of my earliest memories of a sports game which was California Games on the Commodore 64

I just remember it being hard as fxck. Always crashing and raging on the skateboarding and surfing events.

Comment

Madden 91 and 94 pretty much changed sports games forever. Obviously don't hold up well these days, but the amount of time I spent on both those games is insane lol.

Comment

MLB The Show. I don't even like baseball but this game is great every year. They have perfected it. Wish they would try their hands at a basketball or boxing game

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    MLB The Show. I don't even like baseball but this game is great every year. They have perfected it. Wish they would try their hands at a basketball or boxing game
                    go buy a ps2 and get mvp baseball 2005, the originators of the throwing meter, and still the goat franchise mode. idk why the show doesnt allow you to start off with a crap stadium and build it up as you make money. That was so much fun

Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-06-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      go buy a ps2 and get mvp baseball 2005, the originators of the throwing meter, and still the goat franchise mode. idk why the show doesnt allow you to start off with a crap stadium and build it up as you make money. That was so much fun

Thinking back on PS2 that does look impressive. But then I heard my man say "EA Canada" and I'm like...

Comment

Working...
                      X