• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Exactly, lol, im hispanic but I wouldnt leave the U.S. if you paid me
    these lip flappers and their promises

no one is forced to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      It's also taboo to say that about Jews too, that they are hired for their race, but not for whitey which is so ironic given that Affirmative Action fuccs white males over the most (as well as Asian males with S.A.T. scores) - as it gives precedence to minorites - so females are favoured over males and 'minorities' are favoured over the 'majority' = YT.

There's an easy way to stop all these accusations from every side - do away with Affirmative Action and hire people strictly on merit, which is what people did before AA because in a capitalist society you don't purposely fucc with your profit margins just to not hire someone of a certain race / gender.
      Affirmative action actually hurts black ppl. My Uncle in Chicago owns a company and he was taken to court for firing his black employee for legitimate reasons. My Uncle won the case but now he refuses to hire black people because he doesn't want to deal with that problem again.

People need to hire the most skilled and qualified person regardless of race. Thats what free market is all about.

Comment

I dont give a fuck abotu the topic really just game in to say that dude Brandan Schaub is a 100% snooty ass brat, you can still see that lil kid in him that just wants to cry by the kitkats on the way out of the store lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

...on the Suga Free avatar lol.

I love that dude. I wish he'd have done more albums with DJ Quik.

This was my mfing theme song for years.
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I actually like that Life Jacket song.
          So many good songs from suga free. Dude spits some real game. It’s hard to choose a favorite. But this one is definitely up there for me...

https://youtu.be/8dtrQTlE6Uo

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            So many good songs from suga free. Dude spits some real game. It’s hard to choose a favorite. But this one is definitely up there for me...

https://youtu.be/8dtrQTlE6Uo
            Not available in my country.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Not available in my country.
              sucks for you.

Suga free - thinkin

Maybe you can find it.

High heels is another good one off that album. There’s quite a few on that album actually

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                I hope I live to see the day all of us people of color GTFO of USA....and watch it crumble from a distance.
                yeah sure

Comment

I hope I live to see the day all of us people of color GTFO of USA....and watch it crumble from a distance.
                  Hahahhahahahahahha

Literally can only laugh at this

Comment

Comment

Sorry but when the system is literally rigged to force you into colleges/corporations and it's a social prerequisite to have a token member of your race in every staff photo or movie scene... People are going to assume you're an unqualified hack who is being carried along for your race.

It may not be true. You may be highly qualified or the best person at your company. But it's what you asked for & most of the time they'll be right.

Black? Have a pulse? Congratulations, Doctor.
                      Last edited by ////; 04-01-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X