No announcement yet.

"don't say we were hired because of our race"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
    I agree....simply because companies like your uncle's (his one black employee lol) do not hire the most skilled person regardless of race.....just give us reparations like everyone else received and leave us alone.
    Theres nobody to give reparations to. All the slaves are dead.

If every Asian immigrant that comes into the US can get rich in less than a decade, there shouldn't be a problem for black ppl who are actually born in America.

Stop complaining and making excuses. Nobody is holding you back except you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      I agree....simply because companies like your uncle's (his one black employee lol) do not hire the most skilled person regardless of race.....just give us reparations like everyone else received and leave us alone.
      The whole reparations thing is such a slippery slope. Living in a country with healthcare, education, welfare etc. is more than enough.

Should the families of victims of crime be paid reparations? Who pays them? The government, or the family of the criminal?

People want to be paid reparations despite not being the victim of a crime / injustice themselves - just because the colour of their skin. So who pays the reparations? The government? So all white people, black people, jewish people, asains, hispanic etc. pay the government to redistribute it to black people.

Okay, now what black people get the reparations? The guy who just moved to the USA from Nigeria 20 years ago, the guy from Cuba etc. How do they trace back who came from a line of slaves? What about descendants of slaves who are now white / asian / hispanic etc. because of generations of race-mixing?

A) Reparations paid for a PAST injustice to people with the same skin colour today who were NOT victims of said injustice

VS

B) Reparations for victims / families of victims for crimes / injustices they themselves HAVE experienced TODAY

A or B, which sounds more reasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Anyone saying no one would want to leave America probably hasn't spent any considerable amount of time outside of America.
        Anybody who would revoke American citizenship is am absolute dumbass.

This coming from sm
        Somebody who grew up living in several countries and has visited over 50.

There is no better place to have permanent residence than America.

Now, if you can afford it, it is ideal to be able to travel and have second homes all over the world.

But as far as having citizenship and a permanent residence America is the best

Of course this is subjective.

But what I view as most important is the ability to protect your private property and stability. 🇺🇸 MILITARY is what keeps the world in check.

Morally right or wrong, the reality is at any given time, most countries would be susceptible but not USA.. Too powerful and too influential.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          Americans' obsession with race is very strange? Will people ever be viewed as people in this stupid country? So when looking at people all you see is colour?
          Clearly you haven't been to many places...

Ive never seen so much obsession with whiteness in Latin American countries. You go to countries like Mexico, Brazil, or Paraguay where the White population is. Minority yet ALL THE MODELS and "faves of beauty" are EUROCENTRIC AS HELL.

only country where it might be worse is India.

All over the world Whiteness is highly correlated with beauty and wealth.

Not sayinf it is right but it is reality.

America is one of the least racist and most tolerable countries in the world. This is a fact. Western European countries are comparable..

But Asia and South America... Forget abut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            Anybody who would revoke American citizenship is am absolute dumbass.

This coming from sm
            Somebody who grew up living in several countries and has visited over 50.

There is no better place to have permanent residence than America.

Now, if you can afford it, it is ideal to be able to travel and have second homes all over the world.

But as far as having citizenship and a permanent residence America is the best

Of course this is subjective.

But what I view as most important is the ability to protect your private property and stability. 🇺🇸 MILITARY is what keeps the world in check.

Morally right or wrong, the reality is at any given time, most countries would be susceptible but not USA.. Too powerful and too influential.
            Yes, it is subjective.

You just went on a rant about revoking citizenship. That isn't necessary to live outside of the country. I've lived outside of the US for 10 years and I wouldn't mind living the rest of my life outside of the US.

I'm not in Canada, and I realize that you could get dual citizenship, but if someone asked me if I'd have a huge problem with dropping US citizenship for Canadian citizenship....nope. No problem at all.

The way you make it sound is that, on the flipside, people should be dying to have American citizenship. I've met plenty of Canadians and Brits, and never has one told me they'd want American citizenship.

Comment

Yes, it is subjective.

You just went on a rant about revoking citizenship. That isn't necessary to live outside of the country. I've lived outside of the US for 10 years and I wouldn't mind living the rest of my life outside of the US.

I'm not in Canada, and I realize that you could get dual citizenship, but if someone asked me if I'd have a huge problem with dropping US citizenship for Canadian citizenship....nope. No problem at all.

The way you make it sound is that, on the flipside, people should be dying to have American citizenship. I've met plenty of Canadians and Brits, and never has one told me they'd want American citizenship.

Cool then make it official and revoke your citizenship and become a citizen of where you're living.

You won't do it because you like that safety net of being an American.

You also said anybody who says they dont want to leave america (rezuming u mean reside somewhetr not just temp travel ir vacation) has never spent time outside usa which is false

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                i love it when sports forces owners to interview ''everyone'' (aka...all AA's).

no other race/nationality/skin complexion has that kind of clout.

no one has to interview asians or italians or greeks much less hire one.
                Do you know why the Rooney rule was instituted?

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                There's an easy way to stop all these accusations from every side - do away with Affirmative Action and hire people strictly on merit, which is what people did before AA because in a capitalist society you don't purposely fucc with your profit margins just to not hire someone of a certain race / gender.
                You aren't serious are you? You can't possibly believe this. So you're saying before 1961 the reason black people weren't getting those good union jobs was because they weren't qualified? Places that would not hire black people, and had an all white workforce, was because all those white people were more qualified than black people?

Comment

Cool then make it official and revoke your citizenship and become a citizen of where you're living.

You won't do it because you like that safety net of being an American.

You also said anybody who says they dont want to leave america (rezuming u mean reside somewhetr not just temp travel ir vacation) has never spent time outside usa which is false
                  You know absolutely nothing about me. If I feel I wan't to revoke my citizenship, then I will do so. Don't know why that bothers you so much. At this point in my life it's not necessary. Also, I have no more of a "safety net" than I would have if I were a Canadian or a Brit.

Being that I've been outside of the US for 10 years, I think that is more on the "living" than "traveling" side. My quote said specifically that they PROBABLY haven't spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of time outside of the US.

And if revoking my citizenship meant that I didn't have to hear from disgusting people like you with your gross "Z-Klan" bullshlt, I'd do it yesterday.

Cheers

Comment

You know absolutely nothing about me. If I feel I wan't to revoke my citizenship, then I will do so. Don't know why that bothers you so much. At this point in my life it's not necessary. Also, I have no more of a "safety net" than I would have if I were a Canadian or a Brit.

Being that I've been outside of the US for 10 years, I think that is more on the "living" than "traveling" side. My quote said specifically that they PROBABLY haven't spent a CONSIDERABLE amount of time outside of the US.

And if revoking my citizenship meant that I didn't have to hear from disgusting people like you with your gross "Z-Klan" bullshlt, I'd do it yesterday.

Cheers
                    Well you were wrong. Ive lived in more places and visited more places than you..

America is the best place to live.

I dont care what you do you're a name on the internet to me.

Just saying ppl like you never put tbeir money where their mouth isor in your case, since you are queer, whete your ballwasher is.

Thanks

Comment

Well you were wrong. Ive lived in more places and visited more places than you..
                      Your mother's basement doesn't count.

America is the best place to live.

I dont care what you do you're a name on the internet to me.

Just saying ppl like you never put tbeir money where their mouth isor in your case, since you are queer, whete your ballwasher is.

Thanks
                      Eat a dlck bltch. You're a disgusting, disease ridden cvnt. Enjoy your Z-KKKlan rallies, yea?

Comment

Working...
                      X