"don't say we were hired because of our race"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Your mother's basement doesn't count.

Eat a dlck bltch. You're a disgusting, disease ridden cvnt. Enjoy your Z-KKKlan rallies, yea?
    I can all but guarantee he's second or third generation American living off the benefits from the sacrifices our ancestors made.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I can all but guarantee he's second or third generation American living off the benefits from the sacrifices our ancestors made.
      I wouldn't doubt it. What can certainly be guaranteed is he's a disgusting piece of shlt. Even the closet racists wouldn't back him up for the BS he tried to pull in the thunderdome. Zero respect for that dude.

Comment

"don't say we were hired because of our race"

"you were hired because of your race"

"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E"

Comment

What he is saying is obviously true (in a broad sense)....However I happen to like Rashad Evans, Woodley and Edwards as commentators....So I don't think it applies really in this particular example...

All 3 of them are decent commentators...

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i love it when sports forces owners to interview ''everyone'' (aka...all AA's).

no other race/nationality/skin complexion has that kind of clout.

no one has to interview asians or italians or greeks much less hire one.
            Well that isn't really surprising considering the overall demographics of many American sports....

They have no desire to placate Asians because Asians are such a small factor in American sports (both in terms of participation and viewership).....That they don't need to virtue signal in fear of losing Asian suport/participation...

What would happen to the NBA/NFL if all Blacks collectively retired??? Both sports would become irrelevant....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Lucky for you you didn't wager on dis lil homie cause my father's side has been in USA since the 1600s.

I am third-generation on me mum's side doe as my grandparents came from Crete.

Comment

According to Tyrone Woodley everything is racist.

I guarantee that's why he got that gig.. So he would stop whining like a little bytch about racism all the time. LOL the dude got TWO generous decisions against one of the whitest fighters in Stephen Thompson. Both those fights werw close and easily could have gone to wonderboy

He clearly is pretty low-IQ. Sugar Rashad and Yves are clearly there cause of their ability to convey MMA to a casual audience. They are well-spoken and have charisma

Comment

The diversity police at the Boston Globe will shame you, if your company has too many whites..

Finally, some good news on boardroom diversity

Every time I write about diversity on corporate boards it’s rarely good news. It goes something like this: Too male, too white, and we have a long way to go.

But not today.

I’m using this space to highlight a collection of companies that get it. They have at least 50 percent diversity on their boards when you add up the number of female and minority directors.

Or put it another way, a boardroom that actually reflects the world we live in.

The list comes from PR maven Colette Phillips, who hired a firm to survey public and private companies in Massachusetts to find the ones with the most diverse boards. Her list, dubbed the GK15, gives a shout out to 15 companies ranging from household names like General Electric, Staples, and TJX to lesser-known ones such as Juniper Pharmaceuticals and Leader Bank.

It’s not an exhaustive list — many companies did not respond to her survey request — but she’s also not starting from scratch. She was able to build on work done by Deloitte, the Boston Club, and my Globe colleagues Todd Wallack and Sacha Pfeiffer, who created a similar database of Massachusetts public companies in 2015.
                  https://www.bostonglobe.com/business....html#comments

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Clearly you haven't been to many places...

Ive never seen so much obsession with whiteness in Latin American countries. You go to countries like Mexico, Brazil, or Paraguay where the White population is. Minority yet ALL THE MODELS and "faves of beauty" are EUROCENTRIC AS HELL.

only country where it might be worse is India.

All over the world Whiteness is highly correlated with beauty and wealth.

Not sayinf it is right but it is reality.

America is one of the least racist and most tolerable countries in the world. This is a fact. Western European countries are comparable..

But Asia and South America... Forget abut it.
                    You are wrong.

Everything else you wrote is all about the Visa and Greencard. Once those people get their settlement they are off to their own people and bring old boyfriends. There's nothing attractive about whites as you claim. Filipinos will marry an old white person but that's not because he is attractive but will get them citizenship and the person will be about to die leaving a house and an inheritance and so do those South Americans and other Asians.
                    Last edited by Jim Tom; 04-03-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      You are wrong.

Everything else you wrote is all about the Visa and Greencard. Once those people get their settlement they are off to their own people and bring old boyfriends. There's nothing attractive about whites as you claim. Filipinos will marry an old white person but that's not because he is attractive but will get them citizenship and the person will be about to die leaving a house and an inheritance and so do those South Americans and other Asians.
                      You clearly didn't read what I wrote, or misinterpreted it.

I said WITHIN those countries - mainly throughout Latin America, Mexico, and Asia - WHITENESS IS FAVORED.

All the models, news anchors, celebrities, actors, etc. are VERY EUROCENTRIC looking when compared to the average look in that country. Look at the models, actors, etc. in India, Peru, Columbia, Brazil... In those countries, the average complexion is pretty dark, yet just about all the models and actors are WHITE, OR WHITE LOOKING. All the billboards for beauty products, etc.

I've lived and visited many countries and was amazed at how much they love Whiteness.

i never said THEY LOVE WHITE PEOPLE (although from my experience this can also be the case) but just that they aspire to be as White looking as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X