• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds to me like you did well for yourself man :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      U.S.A. boxing.....

I ain’t here prove anything but to tell you canning is not a good career if you or that clown lomadeux want to see what I can do you can find me at roaches wildcard gym I’ll gladly show y’all these hands.
      Lol why’d you ignore me? Did you ever turn open class or no??

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        It's funny how you're offended by people bashing your career when you're doing it to another fighter. Scully had a much better career than you. You were a terrible boxer. I have zero respect for you as a fighter and as a man.

You're an uneducated, bitter, loser who sits on his ass and collects welfare checks. Deal with it.
        You’re a pu$$y. I’m not defending Rockin, I’m exposing the lack of respect that little punks like you exhibit.

You’re a pu$$y, he’s a man. That’s the difference. You’re a wanna be like Chollo. Guys like you get in the ring and end up crying.

Comment

It's funny how you're offended by people bashing your career when you're doing it to another fighter. Scully had a much better career than you. You were a terrible boxer. I have zero respect for you as a fighter and as a man.

You're an uneducated, bitter, loser who sits on his ass and collects welfare checks. Deal with it.
          First of all, I must say **** you and the fat beeatch that you rode in on. Next I will tell you that Scully and I have already sparred up at Galaxy, he never wrote it in his book so he says that it never happened. And Scully also said that his fighter, Dawson, never fouled a guy who put his head low and then Chad pushed his head down. That's a foul regardless of what another fighter may be doing. His excuse was that the other guy committed his foul first so Chad was allowed to push his head down, untrue. Your boy fouled that fighter, and that's all that there is to it.

And joseph5620, I don't care what you think of me. You did nothing in the sport yet you feel fine throwing sheeit at me? Yeah, funk you too.

And , I do sit on my ass a lot, the doctors recommended that I do just that after suffering a stroke from my previous boxing training.
          Last edited by Rockin'; 04-12-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            You’re a pu$$y. I’m not defending Rockin, I’m exposing the lack of respect that little punks like you exhibit.

You’re a pu$$y, he’s a man. That’s the difference. You’re a wanna be like Chollo. Guys like you get in the ring and end up crying.
            You're swinging on his balls. You're a ****sexual. I'm not. That's the difference.

Comment

You're swinging on his balls. You're a ****sexual. I'm not. That's the difference.
              Just because I'd make you literally cry in the ring... doesn't mean I'm a ****sexual.

That makes zero sense.

Comment

Just because I'd make you literally cry in the ring... doesn't mean I'm a ****sexual.

That makes zero sense.
                True dat!!!!!

Comment

U.S.A. boxing.....

I ain’t here prove anything but to tell you canning is not a good career if you or that clown lomadeux want to see what I can do you can find me at roaches wildcard gym I’ll gladly show y’all these hands.
                  Why can't you tell me if you ever turned open class or not?

We can tell you're a damn fake because you named Wildcard as your gym.

Comment

Why can't you tell me if you ever turned open class or not?

We can tell you're a damn fake because you named Wildcard as your gym.
                    Is your pathetic ass really still trying to find out?? you have no life nerd come through to Hollywood and stop being a baby batch

Comment

Is your pathetic ass really still trying to find out?? you have no life nerd come through to Hollywood and stop being a baby batch
                      A real fighter will never have an issue discussing boxing with another fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X