No announcement yet.

Been feeling down and out lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
    I do not recommend smoking weed, at least on a habitual basis.
    terrible advice, red k.

smoke a blunt and watch a katt williams stand up special bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Not every1 is a perfect princess like u Mikey
      yeah I can see how busters can think I'm perfect.

for one I dont let images turn me into a racist, self hating piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        what a bitch, man it up.

some of you fools must have really nothing going on in life to fucking dwell on your feelings and shit.
        Depression is real. It's an actual physical thing happening to the brain, lowered level of serotonin. We can't see it so a lot of people don't know how to react to people who have it. "Man up" or "Get over it, things could be worse" segments is one of the main things shown in CO classes not only in mental health class for corrections, but also in psychology classes in college. It's primitive to tell a depressed person to just man up.

This also happens to people who use heroin (and other hard drugs), they deplete their levels of serotonin, and the only way to feel happy again is to use more heroin, the high doesn't last too long and every time you use it, you **** up the serotonin levels in your brain, so when you're not on the drug, you're sad/depressed and need the drug to feel happy again (momentarily). A person who suffers from serotonin deficiency without using any hard drugs has it worse because they were just born being susceptible to it.

It's a chemical imbalance in the brain, that really isn't the persons fault. Manning up won't do anything.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
            Lack of sunlight. Sunlight is by far the best way to get vitamin D synthesis, which is not only essential for bone health but for emotional health.

Every depressed person I have ever known, was a cave dweller. As in they never did anything outside, unless they walked to and from their car. Take your shirt off on a sunny day and go for a light run or hell just a walk in the park or something for an hour. I guarantee you will feel better, just from one time. Do it regularly and you will be in a much better state of mind.
            Then you didn't know a lot of depressed people. Vitamin D deficiency is not the only cause of depression. It can cause it, but that's not the only thing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Depression is real. It's an actual physical thing happening to the brain, lowered level of serotonin. We can't see it so a lot of people don't know how to react to people who have it. "Man up" or "Get over it, things could be worse" segments is one of the main things shown in CO classes not only in mental health class for corrections, but also in psychology classes in college. It's primitive to tell a depressed person to just man up.

This also happens to people who use heroin (and other hard drugs), they deplete their levels of serotonin, and the only way to feel happy again is to use more heroin, the high doesn't last too long and every time you use it, you **** up the serotonin levels in your brain, so when you're not on the drug, you're sad/depressed and need the drug to feel happy again (momentarily). A person who suffers from serotonin deficiency without using any hard drugs has it worse because they were just born being susceptible to it.

It's a chemical imbalance in the brain, that really isn't the persons fault. Manning up won't do anything.
              Man it up work for some people.

If you indulge in the bitchness you only gonna get more bitchness out of it.

Comment

Sounds as good a treatment as back in the day when mentally ill people had holes drilled in their skull to "let the demons" out. Called trephination.

"Man up" for depressed patients will be seen just as bizarre in the future. It's like telling someone with a missing arm to just grow out another arm. You're telling someone to raise their serotonin levels in their brain, fix their chemical imbalance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Sounds as good a treatment as back in the day when mentally ill people had holes drilled in their skull to "let the demons" out. Called trephination.

"Man up" for depressed patients will be seen just as bizarre in the future. It's like telling someone with a missing arm to just grow out another arm. You're telling someone to raise their serotonin levels in their brain, fix their chemical imbalance.
                  how can it be looked down upon if it works for some? hell not even all medication works for everyone.

You saying in the future it will be seen as bizarre is your opinions and assumptions which can turn out to be 100% FALSE.

you comparing physically mutilated someone which absolutely did nothing to some tough love that has helped MANY people out in life.

Comment

yeah I can see how busters can think I'm perfect.

for one I dont let images turn me into a racist, self hating piece of shit.
                    Lmfao your a pathetic ass clown. Self hate? Lmao! U r a closet ass ****.
                    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 03-21-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

U r a b1tch homie. Straight gutter rata, dont act hard cuz u aint. U know deep down u aint.

Comment

Working...
                      X