Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been feeling down and out lately

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not recommend smoking weed, at least on a habitual basis.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Not sure wtf it is. **** sucks....I hate this feeling
      I suggest some songs by Sade to go with this mood. It fits so perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Overthoughts, like your mind races??
        Yea........

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
          Go fuck yourself you piece of garbage.
          Im gonna cry on ur shoulder, mudafocker

Comment

Read up on the Portugese. They taught me how to welcome and appreciate both times of joy and happiness.\

[B]The Portuguese are surprisingly at ease with their discontentment, and ironically, quite enjoy it. They realize that sadness is an important part of our bittersweet lives, and they don’t understand why most people would want to avoid it. Somehow, happiness without any sadness seems meaningless, irrelevant, and a bit insensitive. Gazing at the old ladies, I felt the sadness in my heart, but I didn’t try to push the feeling away. On the contrary, I felt empowered by them. Suddenly, one of the ladies, sensing my eye on her, looked around and give me a sweet knowing smile. It was then that I connected with the pain, its ironic magic, and its haunting and beautiful beauty. Through the melancholic music, my senses were all open and I felt alive.[/B
            https://www.happycinnamon.com/fell-l...ness-portugal/

I have done much travelling in my life but the amount of reading I have done, make me feel as if I have travelled all over the globe whether back in history or current imes.

Comment

Read up on the Portugese. They taught me how to welcome and appreciate both times of joy and happiness.\

The Portuguese are surprisingly at ease with their discontentment, and ironically, quite enjoy it. They realize that sadness is an important part of our bittersweet lives, and they don’t understand why most people would want to avoid it. Somehow, happiness without any sadness seems meaningless, irrelevant, and a bit insensitive. Gazing at the old ladies, I felt the sadness in my heart, but I didn’t try to push the feeling away. On the contrary, I felt empowered by them. Suddenly, one of the ladies, sensing my eye on her, looked around and give me a sweet knowing smile. It was then that I connected with the pain, its ironic magic, and its haunting and beautiful beauty. Through the melancholic music, my senses were all open and I felt alive.
              https://www.happycinnamon.com/fell-l...ness-portugal/

I have done much travelling in my life but the amount of reading I have done, make me feel as if I have travelled all over the globe whether back in history or current imes.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Yea........
                Im no psych bro but typically thats a sign of a hypomanic episode. Hypomania is a form of bipolar disorder. Typically bipolar 2 or if u have had severe trama in the past its a trigger of ptsd. No shame in getting it looked into. I myself dealt with ptsd with Church #1 , exercise #2 , & therapy (therapy can be anything soothing).

Hit the gym tho man like other people suggested. Im assuming u were born in "91" u r so young, go outside and run. Then if u believe in God pick up the bible and start reading, itll slow your thoughts. But seek help from a professional if u feel like u cant handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  We’ve all been there so it’s normal. I feel down, bored and lonely ass fuk these days too.

Break the repetitiveness and try something different.

Smoke weed if you dont already.
                  Im a firm believer in Marijuana and an advocate but some1 like him in a depressed state may leave him trippin. Itd probably be best if he started smoking when hes not depressed to prevent him from getting depressed.

Comment

not ME me, but find someone to lean on

damn

Comment

i think its the damn weather ecerybody seems to be down lately, including myself unfortunately >_>

Comment

Working...
                      X