Larry Bird or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    You gotta do better then a highlight video man.

I mean come on.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Wait are you serious?

Bird has never played PG.

He has never been his team's primary/best ball handler and do it day in day out.

Also how is James not a better passer? He has more more assists while playing his career with less talent. Thats like me saying James is the better rebounder even though Bird gets more boards.
      Birds touch pass was something of amazement. & I am convinced after watching Birds videos that Lebron copied that over the head pass from Bird.

And you can look at it 2 ways, yeah Lebron has a better assist ratio but like you said Bird wasnt a PG and Lebron plays guard and BARELY has a better assist ratio. Besides look at the teams side by side, if I had the 2010-2014 Miami heat around me Id have great assist #s too. lol not really but you get my drift...

Comment

No way was Lebron a better passer than Bird and Ball handling, Lebron is more physical but I think Bird had a better court awareness.
        You can't be serious! ��

Comment

You gotta do better then a highlight video man.

I mean come on.
          Sorry it was the 80's, if HD was around then itd look much better.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
            You can't be serious! ��
            no you are just bias. Like I said I actually grew up hating Bird because he was a celtic and I hate the Celtics just as much as I hate the SF Giants (Dodger fan) but you gotta give credit when its due. Bird was better than Lebron is now.

Comment

Birds touch pass was something of amazement. & I am convinced after watching Birds videos that Lebron copied that over the head pass from Bird.

And you can look at it 2 ways, yeah Lebron has a better assist ratio but like you said Bird wasnt a PG and Lebron plays guard and BARELY has a better assist ratio. Besides look at the teams side by side, if I had the 2010-2014 Miami heat around me Id have great assist #s too. lol not really but you get my drift...
              Lebron was in Miami 4 years. What did he have the first 6 or 7 years?

Bird was drafted into and played his entire career with HoF talent all around him.

Lebron is the better passer and ball handler because he's done it.

We cant decide to give credit just because we feel like it.

Comment

James is the better player.

In fact James is the best all around player in the history of the league.

Bird is a much better shooter.
                Bird is a slightly better rebounder.
                Bird is more "clutch".

James is a better scorer.
                James is a much better ball handler.
                James is a better passer.
                James is a much better defender.
                James is much more athletic.
                James can play more positions.
                James can defend more positions.

Thats before we get into accomplishments. In which James leads Bird in just about all of them.
                Yea, those are stretches. Ball handling he is absolutely horrible at that. In no way shape or form can he handle the ball better than Larry.

Comment

You can't be serious! ��
                  Bro, do I need to post the 20 minute Lebron traveling compilation?

Comment

You can't be serious! ��

This is hard to even look at. No player could ever get away with this in the 80's/90's.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X