Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should drug dealers get the death penalty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should drug dealers get the death penalty?

Yes kill em all
    25.00%
    No jail is enough
    75.00%

No, this is probably the dumbest thing our commander in chief has said.

Comment

Thats nuts. F#ck nah. Kill the killers if we are killing people.

I believe you can "fix" mfers who are just trying to hustle like drug dealers are. Idk that you can fix people who've killed as easily as you can fix hustlers. Or pedos...kill the pedos too. Kill rapists...like legit rapists not that 10yrs later bs. Kill the people who are hurting people who don't wanna be hurt or aren't choosing the path they are on. Drug addicts choose there path. Get them help & a lot of drug dealers go outta business.

Also...We in the Philippines now?

Comment

They are just doing this cause the white youth of america has turned into junkies and they dont know how to fix it.

Same reason why they are trying to turn drug use into a health issue now and lessen jail time cause whites are now the junkies.

33K whites are dying EVERY YEAR off opium alone

Damn look at the rates them white boys are getting hooked!

source:
        https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"%7D
        Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 03-19-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

after i voted i get redirected to this thread lol

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=50595

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            No, this is probably the dumbest thing our commander in chief has said.
            are you trying to tell us something

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              They are just doing this cause the white youth of america has turned into junkies and they dont know how to fix it.

Same reason why they are trying to turn drug use into a health issue now and lessen jail time cause whites are now the junkies.

source:
              https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/opioid-overdose-deaths-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"%7D
              Wonder how many of them got into it through the gateway of their family physician vs people who were just f#ckups from birth.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                are you trying to tell us something
                I just need my fix or I get the shakes.

You got 5$?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Wonder how many of them got into it through the gateway of their family physician vs people who were just f#ckups from birth.
                  Bet they wont be trying to give them dudes the death penalty lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

source:
                    yea thats been mentioned for quite a while, we just need to let people do whatever they want to their own body

Comment

Working...
                    X