Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should drug dealers get the death penalty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    This is one of the dumbest things Trump has said, and he's said plenty of dumb things.

Tons of the fatal opioid overdoses come from pills prescribed by doctors. I just saw that about half of the ones in Minnesota were prescribed pills.
    Suggesting non-violent criminals get put to death is insane. That's some barbaric BS this dotard is suggesting.
    You have no Idea what you are talking about if you are suggesting in general that illegal oploid dealers are non violent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      nobody should ever get in trouble for selling weed.

I know I don’t really care about drugs or selling of in general. But if they’re gonna pass a law and that’s a big if, it better not be exclusively targeting poor people

Comment

Our justice system really needs reform and killing drug dealers isnt going to solve anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          You have no Idea what you are talking about if you are suggesting in general that illegal oploid dealers are non violent.
          Thats true I am sure a lot are but look who their clientele is. I mean honestly if a news headline read, Drug dealer kills Drug attic, would you be so shocked?

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            I know I don’t really care about drugs or selling of in general. But if they’re gonna pass a law and that’s a big if, it better not be exclusively targeting poor people
            They usually target narcotics, unless the weed is being sold at high quantity no-one really cares

Comment

Our justice system really needs reform and killing drug dealers isnt going to solve anything.
              The problem with reform is that it typically costs money. And average Americans don't really care about anything if it doesn't affect them personally. It's much simplier putting them in privatized jail

Comment

Thats true I am sure a lot are but look who their clientele is. I mean honestly if a news headline read, Drug dealer kills Drug attic, would you be so shocked?
                i would be pretty shocked if someone killed an attic, especially a drug attic

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Lol attic? And yea it makes no sense to kill off the clientele

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    The problem with reform is that it typically costs money. And average Americans don't really care about anything if it doesn't affect them personally. It's much simplier putting them in privatized jail
                    I understand BUT if the federal government legalized cannibus, we could use the tax for Drug treatment centers and use the profit from hemp to create mental institutions. The sick have no place with the violent and thats what we do, we throw the mentally ill & drug addicts in prison with gang members and violent offenders creating a whole new animal. Prisons should be classified and our government should offer its people an opportunity to reform.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      addict... hahaha, thanks spell check. F'n ESL classes

Comment

Working...
                      X