Cirque Du Soleil acrobat dies during live show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Cirque Du Soleil acrobat dies during live show

damn! that's fucked up

That is f'd up but I'm not surprised it doesn't happen every performance. I've seen them twice and it's freaking scary the stuff they do from a hundred or more feet up in the air.

Comment

I'm surprised that killed him

Comment

These dudes (and chicks) train for years, and years to perfect their craft.

This is a rarity because they train to the point of everything being like second nature.

RIP - thanks for perfecting your craft for our entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          I'm surprised that killed him
          Yea was thinking the same. Was that an on impact death?

Not to say he shouldn't have been f#cked up, but it didn't seem like he was THAT high or landed on his head or something that you'd auto-think he'd be dead from falling.

Hope them mfers getting paid so all that danger they taking on is worth it. Obviously wasn't for this cat this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Not to say he shouldn't have been f#cked up, but it didn't seem like he was THAT high or landed on his head or something that you'd auto-think he'd be dead from falling.

Hope them mfers getting paid so all that danger they taking on is worth it. Obviously wasn't for this cat this time.
            Yea that's what I'm saying, i just looked it up and it said he died at hospitol. I Think either way that was freak accident, he can fall like that a 100 times and probably survive that fall everytime. That stuff looks sketchy though so much respect to them

Comment

I hate stuff like that.

Like half time at games, shows like this etc.

Makes me nervous as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                That is f'd up but I'm not surprised it doesn't happen every performance. I've seen them twice and it's freaking scary the stuff they do from a hundred or more feet up in the air.
                Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

not only was he high up, he was swinging. dude was going very fast. landed on a stage which looked like it was hard wood. if you land on basically anything but your feet that's going to be lethal every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  My woman and I had tickets to see then in Tokyo 7 plus years plas a moth a a week.. 3/11 Earthquake and tsunami... Hit and the show didn't go on.. It was cancelled and I did my best which wasn't **** in that catastrophe.. Never saw them ever and I was too busy in protection and defense mode to ask for a refund... **** it..

Sad video.. Personally I feel responsible for the world,(Jewish thing) but I'm nobody...

I wish I could understand why or by which way life begins, ends and death begins.. Which is better...
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 03-18-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Not first, won't be last. Source: https://www.theguardian.com/stage/20...rmer-dies-fall

Comment

Working...
                    X