Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever a man's politics or ideology is, punching out scum who threaten your life is okay in my book.

Other than western nations, I can't pick any other country where foreigners are allowed to harass and intimidate and assault the native population and still be the victims and if the native population fights back they are the bad guys.

Talk shet, get slept

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Dang, Z.

Hope all goes well, bro!
      Lets see how this **** plays out..

I'm guessing it's tax related ... Worried a lot. I'll play numb and dumb... Monday (tomorrow). I pray that I'll be cool..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Lets see how this **** plays out..

I'm guessing it's tax related ... Worried a lot. I'll play numb and dumb... Monday (tomorrow). I pray that I'll be cool..
        I'll get your back and pray too, my man. Best wishes and hey to Johnny(dude is crazy)!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post

Lol u mean this video I'm guessing. Where dude gets a weak lil hit on him while he's sitting in his car trying to drive off. Hahah then he runs away.

that ain't NOTHING compared to the FADES tommy delivered on this African migrant. Hahahah SLEPT HIM!! Made his lil legs LOCK UP and he made him do a STANKY LEG AND THE BOOTY DEW!!

If he was a real boss he would have got out of the car and handled business instead of driving on

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            If he was a real boss he would have got out of the car and handled business instead of driving on
            He was in hostile territory - he'd have gotten jumped.

Not worth it over a little love tap..

You see how a real man punches when Tommy SLEPT that boy for talking shyte threatening him..

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
              He was in hostile territory - he'd have gotten jumped.

Not worth it over a little love tap..

You see how a real man punches when Tommy SLEPT that boy for talking shyte threatening him..

He set a bad example for his followers tbh

Slapped up like a cuck

A real G would have got out the car like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWrpHSedI7I

And no one cares about hitting a skinny crack head black dude

Comment

The world continues to ignore the genocide in South Africa. A glimpse into the political future of "no-go zones" in western Europe.

Imagine CNN ignoring it if a multiracial foreign country suddenly removing the human rights of blacks from its constitution and confiscated their homes while state-sanctioned guerrillas terrorize/torture/murder the newly homeless.

Imagine CNN just being dead silent. Calling anyone who tried to bring it up a "black supremacist troll".

Last edited by ////; 03-18-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I just noticed to show up th the US embassy in Tokyo..

My past catching up with my present..

****ing up for a **** head like me is easy...

Let's see how this plays out..

I hope and pray it's about deliquent taxes and not other things

Pray for me homie... I'm kinda strongly worried..
                  Don't worry, if you get deported back to the States, Butler is willing to pick you up at the airport.

Comment

Comment

#freespeechbritain #speakerscorner

Comment

Working...
                      X