Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neil D. Tyson: The existence of ‘flat earthers’ proves American schools have failed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Tyson is a hack, but his complaint against the American school system is accurate.
    A hack? Wtf. Explain yourself.

Comment

Well, the US pre-k to 12th grade school system is among the worst of any developed country. We consistently rank outside the top 20. We have among the best higher education, but among the worst pre-k through 12. We also have the highest rate of mentally ill people, even our very own president may have some mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        A hack? Wtf. Explain yourself.
        an untalented professional.
        A cheap, mediocre, or second-rate practitioner, especially in the fields of journalism and literature: a charlatan or incompetent.
        someone that is fake or copies others
        how NDT is a hack, good question.

Comment

Actually, i'd say it's just the opposite.

I was taught in school to think for myself.

A lot of these flat-earthers go out and conduct experiments, etc.

Of course they are misguided, but they are thinking for themselves, and hopefully are doing their own research.

nothing wrong with flat-earthers they don't harm anybody and actually provide pretty good entertainment.

Comment

nah it proves that drugs are bad Mkay.

But yeah, The American school system is complete shìte tho no denying that....

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              I don't understand how this became an attack on creationists? I have absolutely no problem with creationism being taught. In fact it makes the most sense once you look around you and realize just about every single thing requires creation, new born babies, animals and plants are "created" every single day. Even inanimate objects like homes, cars, and tools, but suggest that original human beings were created by a higher power and all hell breaks lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I often disagree with him, Michio Kaku and a lot of puto's who seek fame at the expense of truth. Pandering to the avg man is meaningless.

I've decided to go back to UC Berkeley or Apply to MIT to get a PhD. I disagree with so many famous AzzClownery these days. Jhonny has a more instinctual type of understanding of the universe, space & time, the quantization of matter, etc. most of my closest Jew friends have phd's and publish papers, but are not well known outta academic circles. Tyson ain't ****.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 03-14-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    nah it proves that drugs are bad Mkay.

But yeah, The American school system is complete shìte tho no denying that....
                    I agree, I'm glad I had to go to Hebrew school where I could learn new things every 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      Actually, i'd say it's just the opposite.

I was taught in school to think for myself.

A lot of these flat-earthers go out and conduct experiments, etc.

Of course they are misguided, but they are thinking for themselves, and hopefully are doing their own research.

nothing wrong with flat-earthers they don't harm anybody and actually provide pretty good entertainment.
                      What kinda experiments do they conduct? How do the get other so called know it balls to co-sign their bull****.

Good entertainment. Ok. ??? Laughing at idiots and fools is kinda fun but gets old real fast. Like every ******, I always believe I'm right and everyone else is wrong.

I can back up my views with a lot of math and physic's.. I might be wrong but I can back up and explain my belief system.. I don't need YouTube lil hoes preaching stupidity to me.

I'm probably even stupider than uneducated you tubers. I'm a Jew who believes in GOD, and I realize I am a son of Adam. Abraham is my uncle.... I'm guessing you are way smarter tham I am... I pray to God every night and day for forgiveness. I pray that humanity/mankind can move forward in the spirit of brotherhood.

I'll add more later if I remember, my rabbi is gonna lecture me. He's gonna ask me about the nature of love and God.

Peace brother. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X