Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s weird that so many posters feel the need to comment on black Panther. You guys see probably 20-50 movies a year and make no posts or threads about it.

The black panther movie comes out and some posters submit 25 posts before even seeing the movie. Then they allegedly see the movie and their review matches the same things in their posts when they didn’t see it.

Man, this movie really has had an affect on people. Just don’t understand why people are so threatened.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-08-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Everybody dresses up to attend it. Ill probably go and watch the whole movie resting my bbc on some white girls forehead

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        What a hypejob movie. Seriously its basically Captain America lite with a black guy. In fact if this wasn't a black superhero movie I highly doubt people would care. The plot is ****, the acting by the vast majority of the cast including the star boseman is garbage. The only good thing about the movie is the sidekick oboye yeah she's cool but the rest of the film is terrible. Once again the sjw crowd have to prop up something utterly **** just because it features black folks. The same dopey cunts ignore the fact the best black superhero movie was already made 20 years ago. Blade is and forever will be the greatest comic book black superhero so fuck the black panther don't waste your money on more
        Hollywood propaganda.
        So you had to post about Black Panther out of ALL the ****ty movies out there? You sound jealous. Let me guess Floyd sucks too right? LOL....You guys just keep on losing....

Comment

I didn't see the movie but I'm pretty sure it's being overrated as hell because of the large black cast.

However, if the above really makes you angry, you might want to ask yourself why.

Comment

It was a very good movie. Very good acting, good story, good CGI. 8/10 and I don't like superhero movies.
            The Killmonger guy was very good...he was great in Creed. Any movie with Angela Bassett in it deserves a look. One negative issue is the hobbit/Watson guy speaking in an abominable American accent.

The movie surely proves one point, though: never give an angry black woman an 8 foot sharp spear.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'm picky with movies, but I don't remember any good super hero movie.
              Ironman?

Thor Ragnarok?

Avengers?

Spiderman homecoming?

Deadpool?

What did I tell u about drinking saltwater, jar head?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                It’s weird that so many posters feel the need to comment on black Panther. You guys see probably 20-50 movies a year and make no posts or threads about it.

The black panther movie comes out and some posters submit 25 posts before even seeing the movie. Then they allegedly see the movie and their review matches the same things in their posts when they didn’t see it.

Man, this movie really has had an affect on people. Just don’t understand why people are so threatened.
                It's a racial thing

Whitey threatened by there being a modern, successful African country.

War wakanda!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I didn't see the movie but I'm pretty sure it's being overrated as hell because of the large black cast.

However, if the above really makes you angry, you might want to ask yourself why.
                  If they made black panther gay....

Academy award right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    what movies should grown men be watching
                    Thats a good question haha. Im 40 now and when i was younger ppl who watched super hero crap you were a dork. Now somehow everyone wants to identify with it. I even seen someone on,here saying it was a HUGE inspiration to the black crowds. Lol. Thats a far cry from,the martin luther kings and muhamad ali's etc of the world imo. Either way, its only a movie

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Thats a good question haha. Im 40 now and when i was younger ppl who watched super hero crap you were a dork. Now somehow everyone wants to identify with it. I even seen someone on,here saying it was a HUGE inspiration to the black crowds. Lol. Thats a far cry from,the martin luther kings and muhamad ali's etc of the world imo. Either way, its only a movie
                      not sure if its a sign of weakness or some shlt but, weve all seen movies as adults that left lasting impressions on us. maybe superhero flicks remind us of our childhood

its called escapism. a chance to not worry about ''impressing'' anyone. sometimes they suck, sometimes they dont.

nothing outside of family is that ''important''. not sports, not tv, not the internet......they just offer moments to not gaf.

Comment

Working...
                      X