Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of flat do you not understand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
    hey dumb ass, there's literally nothing on earth flatter than a body of water.

Do you not understand that tradesmen measure using a spirit level?
    Wait... did you see the pic of that one girl?

Even water got more curves than that girl

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Wait... did you see the pic of that one girl?

Even water got more curves than that girl
      her body is the flattest plane that we know.

Comment

hey dumb ass, there's literally nothing on earth flatter than a body of water.

Do you not understand that tradesmen measure using a spirit level?
        you're going to call me a dumb ass while your proof of a flat earth is some dude standing at the beach taking a video of a boat and saying that if you've never been out to space and seen the round earth with your own eyes, then it can't be true?

Comment

• Originally posted by digdis View Post
          you're going to call me a dumb ass while your proof of a flat earth is some dude standing at the beach taking a video of a boat and saying that if you've never been out to space and seen the round earth with your own eyes, then it can't be true?
          Its not just me. Only 550 people in history have ever claimed to have been up in the ISS (Which isn't real by the way, its all filmed on ground with CGI)

Why should I believe all of those Masons? Especially since there's so much proof that they're faking everything, why should I believe them about the shape of the earth when every practical scientific experiment is pointing to the impossibility of a ball earth.

People have sent high altitude balloons up 125,000 feet and the horizon remains eye level, which is IMPOSSIBLE on a glove.

Comment

Its not just me. Only 550 people in history have ever claimed to have been up in the ISS (Which isn't real by the way, its all filmed on ground with CGI)

Why should I believe all of those Masons? Especially since there's so much proof that they're faking everything, why should I believe them about the shape of the earth when every practical scientific experiment is pointing to the impossibility of a ball earth.

People have sent high altitude balloons up 125,000 feet and the horizon remains eye level, which is IMPOSSIBLE on a glove.
            how many countries have sent up astronauts? you think the russians are in on this masons **** as well?
            i'm all for conpiracy theories and this one would have been great 80 or 100 years ago, but at this point it's a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by digdis View Post
              how many countries have sent up astronauts? you think the russians are in on this masons **** as well?
              i'm all for conpiracy theories and this one would have been great 80 or 100 years ago, but at this point it's a joke.
              All the space programs are a big work, brother, including FakeX

Last edited by WaterCantCurve; 03-08-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Well that concludes that. R.I.P

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      Watercantcurve doe

Comment

Working...
                      X