Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What part of flat do you not understand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Better than a scientist where did that come from and how does it apply
    You just said that you know the distance of the curvature better than the scientists that came up with the official curvature mathematics which the calculator uses.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
      You just said that you know the distance of the curvature better than the scientists that came up with the official curvature mathematics which the calculator uses.
      No I didn't I said put the boat 500 miles away.

Comment

because the plane is more dense and falling at the perfect speed to suspend the people inside.
        lol...

Play dumb much?

The air inside the plane is denser than the people.
        Why do they"float"?

Comment

No I didn't I said put the boat 500 miles away.
          Again you're disagreeing with the scientists who created the curvature math that say the boat would be hidden at 12 miles.

Comment

• I do ****ing love the name of this thread

Comment

• if you're going to try to prove this theory with a camera, at least do it on a consistently flat surface like the salt flats in utah. not standing on the shore and taking video of a boat bobbing in the water. that shoreline could be 20 feet higher then the boat.
              also, if you're already taking videos in chicago, go up to the observation deck of the willis (sears) tower. you can clearly see the earth's curvature from up there.

Comment

Again you're disagreeing with the scientists who created the curvature math that say the boat would be hidden at 12 miles.
                Your kidding me. so if I say put the boat further away than the horizon then I am somehow disputing scientists??

Comment

• Comment

Your kidding me. so if I say put the boat further away than the horizon then I am somehow disputing scientists??
                    Yes because according to science the boat is beyond the curvature of the earth, and its impossible for a camera to zoom in on something that's hidden by a curve.

Comment

• Originally posted by digdis View Post
                      if you're going to try to prove this theory with a camera, at least do it on a consistently flat surface like the salt flats in utah. not standing on the shore and taking video of a boat bobbing in the water. that shoreline could be 20 feet higher then the boat.
                      also, if you're already taking videos in chicago, go up to the observation deck of the willis (sears) tower. you can clearly see the earth's curvature from up there.
                      hey dumb ass, there's literally nothing on earth flatter than a body of water.

Do you not understand that tradesmen measure using a spirit level?

Comment

Working...
                      X