No announcement yet.

IF Hillary had won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Hillary had won.

So what do you think would the status be?

Relationship with Japan in fissure, Philippines fall out on its alliance, Asian countries now having fissures also in the relationship.

Tension of Russia an all time high..
    . Etc etc.

I would have been murdered for talking about her by now.

Comment

somewhere in the multiverse she did win.

Comment

WW3 would probably be happening by now

Comment

We would all probably be dead.

Thanks Obama.

Comment

Hilary would have been following Obamas bs and would definitely have destroyed America even worse than Obama did. Like somebody said up there, we would be fighting wwIII right now.......

Comment

ISIS situation would have spun even more out of control. The Obama administration was very deliberately propping them up and steering them away from Israel, into Syria. Hillary toed the line & would have adopted the same, uh, "strategy". We would be openly at war with Syria/Assad right now based on what we now know were fake chemical weapon allegations. In retaliation Russia/Iran would be taking drastic measures against one of our own third-world proxy states — maybe directly funding the war in Yemen as well as annexing more Eastern Euro territory?

The ban on semiautomatic rifles the first Clinton administration passed would come back but it would be permanent & much wider this time. There would also be strict regulations on magazine capacity for handguns.

Right now I think they would he in a fight with the ACLU over federal laws enabling firearm confiscation on the basis of "mental health". You can already have your firearms confiscated based on reports from "concerned parties" (doesn't need to be a blood relative — can be a spiteful neighbor or angry ex-girlfriend) in Oregon and I believe Hawaii banned gun ownership for medical Marijuana users on the basis of mental impairment. The groundwork is there and it's the next viral movement for liberals after they tackle the non-existent "AR-15 assault rifle".

There would be a crackdown on school choice via tax penalties & targeted defunding. Children would be further pressured to attend public schools with standarized social science curriculum.

Similarly there would be heavy government pressure on twitter/youtube/etc to "voluntarily" censor "extremist" (dissenting) content or face federal investigation.

Assange & his associated whistleblowers would be toast. He knew this which is why he became so heavily vested in this election cycle.

Not only would sanctuary cities continue to deteriorate but there would be federal pressure to defund cities which refuse to adopt sanctuary policies and remove dissenting local officials. ICE would be in a skeletal state.

College students would get baited along like they always do — federal aid is already extremely generous if your family makes under 80k and it pays most of your tuition. All you can really give them at this point is fake promises about their housing loans being forgiven (nearly equivalent to forgiving the entire nation's mortgage debt).

I believe there would be federal fearmongering about cryptocurrency as well but I can't prove it based on her previous statements/actions like I can the others. I just can't see her defying her huge financial backers in the mainstream banks. A safe strategy would be to somehow associate cryptocurrency with the imaginary hate crimes that took place at the Charlottesville rally and depict them as the preferred method of neonazi funding. The next day you would see celebrities on Twitter urging you to dump your nazi pedo money. Key crypto promoters would have their homes/businesses raided on vague or nonexistent charges (although this has already happened to a degree).

None of this stuff would be reported very negatively because the DNC and CNN/MSNBC/etc are practically one umbrella organization. Hillary would use Whitehouse celebrations with Oprah, Bruce Jenner, Lebron James, Dr Phil etc as diversions and the first woman president angle would be easily milked for 8 years. Her approval ratings wouldn't be very high but anyone who criticized her would face militant defamation campaigns so we would return to the silent majority state of the 2000s.
              Last edited by ////; 02-28-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                ISIS situation would have spun even more out of contro. The Obama administration was very deliberately propping them up and steering them away from Israel, into Syria. Hillary toed the line & would have adopted the same, uh, "strategy". We would be openly at war with Syria/Assad right now based on what we now know were fake chemical weapon allegations. In retaliation Russia/Iran would be taking drastic measures against one of our own third-world proxy states — maybe directly funding the war in Yemen as well as annexing more Eastern Euro territory?

The ban on semiautomatic rifles the first Clinton administration passed would come back but it would be permanent & much wider this time. There would also be strict regulations on magazine capacity for handguns.

Right now I think they would he in a fight with the ACLU over federal laws enabling firearm confiscation on the basis of "mental health". You can already have your firearms confiscated based on reports from "concerned parties" (doesn't need to be a blood relative — can be a spiteful neighbor or angry ex-girlfriend) in Oregon and I believe Hawaii banned gun ownership for medical Marijuana users on the basis of mental impairment. The groundwork is there and it's the next viral movement for liberals after they tackle the non-existent "AR-15 assault rifle".

There would be a crackdown on school choice via tax penalties & targeted defunding. Children would be further pressured to attend public schools with standarized social science curriculum.

Similarly there would be heavy government pressure on twitter/youtube/etc to "voluntarily" censor "extremist" (dissenting) content or face federal investigation.

Assange & his associated whistleblowers would be toast. He knew this which is why he became so heavily vested in this election cycle.

Not only would sanctuary cities continue to deteriorate but there would be federal pressure to defund cities which refuse to adopt sanctuary policies and remove dissenting local officials. ICE would be in a skeletal state.

College students would get baited along like they always do — federal aid is already extremely generous if your family makes under 80k and it pays most of your tuition. All you can really give them at this point is fake promises about their housing loans being forgiven (nearly equivalent to forgiving the entire nation's mortgage debt).

I believe there would be federal fearmongering about cryptocurrency as well but I can't prove it based on her previous statements/actions like I can the others. I just can't see her defying her huge financial backers in the mainstream banks. A safe strategy would be to somehow associate cryptocurrency with the imaginary hate crimes that took place at the Charlottesville rally and depict them as the preferred method of neonazi funding. The next day you would see celebrities on Twitter urging you to dump your nazi pedo money. Key crypto promoters would have their homes/businesses raided on vague or nonexistent charges (although this has already happened to a degree).

None of this stuff would be reported very negatively because the DNC and CNN/MSNBC/etc are practically one umbrella organization. Hillary would use Whitehouse celebrations with Oprah, Bruce Jenner, Lebron James, Dr Phil etc as diversions and the first woman president angle would be easily milked for 8 years. Her approval ratings wouldn't be very high but anyone who criticized her would face militant defamation campaigns so we would return to the silent majority state of the 2000s.
                Holy ****, you have thoroughly thought this scenerio out lol.

Comment

I think there would be tons of false flag shooting events staged to 1st ban semi automatics and then a full blown all gun ban with confiscation. Libtards would rejoice until war broke out... then they would be ****ting themselves. The corrupt government would enlist UN/NATO forces to help with confiscation. Civil War#2/Revolutionary War#2 breaks out. Russia and China become allies to the Patriots fighting our corrupt government. **** would be crazy.

Comment

We'd probably be in a Mad Max type situation where civilization has collapse

Comment

Working...
                    X