Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Lol chollo. Mr anti racist gets banned for..

Racism
    I dont know if u are an Indian but even if u are, its kind of funny that this anti racist dummy now laughs at Indians... Indians are hard working people. This rican is seriously messed up in his head...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      I dont know if u are an Indian but even if u are, its kind of funny that this anti racist dummy now laughs at Indians... Indians are hard working people. This rican is seriously messed up in his head...
      I’m not indian i posted a copypasta. Yea him and kuyukut are huge hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        Yea, I definitely wouldn’t have let that fly. But I can guarantee the post wasn’t just deleted without at the very least a warning. Different mods, different styles, I guess. For the most part, I think it works well.

My modding style is I’m just gonna let you guys do you (for the most part). I rarely if ever “warn” people. They know what their doing and saying. When the time comes to catch a ban, I clearly let them know why, tell them to grow up and then sign my name. So if I’ve banned somebody, they know it!

I think it tends to work, for me at least.

**** it, I’m drunk.
        How long is his ban? I’m sure his alt Pharoah will make an appearance

Now that I look at his page he was on an hour ago lnao

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          So why are you so angry. You are answered the question. Good for you, you never took any form of assistance.

I'm not a mooch though, I disagree with that. I was looking for a job when i lost my job just couldn't find any during the recession. I did after a few months.

It would not make sense for me to work minimum wage when my unemployment was more than that.
          And its hyprocritical to call me a mooch because of that.
          You call me out by name, and with no rational basis, say I'm on welfare, then wonder why I'm mad?! Are you serious right now?

You are a mooch. And you are a hypocrite. You took money from the government, and have the audacity to talk down on Larry, Rockin, and myself like we've done the same thing you have done. That's a true hypocrite right there.

One last question. Why do you think you'd have to work for minimum wage? Aren't you qualified to find a better job than that?

Bottom line is this. You would rather have say around getting a free check, than went out and worked to earn an honest living. That's a mooch.

Do me a favor. Keep my name out your mouth, you hypocrite mooch. I'm done with you, you piece of sh it

Comment

• Those making 6-fig who lost their job gets maximum unemployment which at that time was $10/hr for 6 months. Why would you work for minimum wage during that 6 months, that is stupid. And nobody does that.

The government knows that. that is why you can only turn down job offer if salary is less than 75% or something of what you were making. I would have gladly accepted an offer even if it pays 50% of what i was making during those 6 months.

Comment

• Or you can be a man and work for a living. You chose to sit on your fuçking ass like a mooch and collect because you didn't find a job to your liking.

Don't ever speak to me again, you chump

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Or you can be a man and work for a living. You chose to sit on your fuçking ass like a mooch and collect because you didn't find a job to your liking.

Don't ever speak to me again, you chump
                Lol right... that logic make sense.. im getting $10/hr for 6 months but since im a "real" man, id turn that down and work minimum wage instead

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lol right... that logic make sense.. im getting $10/hr for 6 months but since im a "real" man, id turn that down and work minimum wage instead
                  Can't you find a $10/hr job? You're a fuçking mooch, dog. And have the nerve to talk sh it about someone else, who isn't even doing what you've done.

I lose a job, I go find another one. That's what men do.

Please stop talking to me. I don't have time for fake people

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Can't you find a $10/hr job? You're a fuçking mooch, dog. And have the nerve to talk sh it about someone else, who isn't even doing what you've done.

I lose a job, I go find another one. That's what men do.

Please stop talking to me. I don't have time for fake people
                    For a guy who claims he got 200 iq, you dont sound smart at all.

If im getting $10/hr UI then i would only take job offer paying $20/hr+.

Yes, its hard to find a job paying $20/hr during recession right away. It takes months to get another job af that time.

I did get a job that pays almost 6-fig after 5 moths doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Just for clarification, you banned the homie for saying that a dude was on welfare?

But isn't that what multiple people were doing here? Or was there another reason for the ban?
                      You should see the private message he sent me. Accusing me of posting stuff that I'm not posting. A quick look at my post history proved he's lying. Its obvious what his agenda is.

Comment

Working...
                      X