Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    lol. Ok. I just figured it was worse than that since that had already been going on in this thread, and was kinda the premise of the thread..calling people out and claiming they were on welfare.

I just saw the post again and thought it was actually because he said dude should go back to Europe. I could see that as being more of a reason, though I reported a dude that said Mayweather and Ward should go back to Africa, and the only thing that happened was that the post was deleted.

Wish there was some consistency here, but I'm not blaming you. You can't control how other mods choose to mod. It is what it is.
    Yea, I definitely wouldn’t have let that fly. But I can guarantee the post wasn’t just deleted without at the very least a warning. Different mods, different styles, I guess. For the most part, I think it works well.

My modding style is I’m just gonna let you guys do you (for the most part). I rarely if ever “warn” people. They know what their doing and saying. When the time comes to catch a ban, I clearly let them know why, tell them to grow up and then sign my name. So if I’ve banned somebody, they know it!

I think it tends to work, for me at least.

**** it, I’m drunk.
    Last edited by -MEGA-; 02-24-2018, 04:22 AM.

Comment

• I read the majority of this thread and have come to the conclusion ill murder all you fools in real life.

edit: if the feds are watching, I meant murder as in I would whoop all their ass with ease.

Comment

• I would gladly take free money from the government, does that make me a politician?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I think it's funny that a guy who admitted to collecting unemployment is saying we're on welfare.
          He's a NASA janitor now, so he can look down on everyone..
          I've called him out on so many intellectual levels..

He avoids me, I'd expose his weak engineering game by asking questions he couldn't easily find on google..

He's/she's a troll...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            Yea, I definitely wouldn’t have let that fly. But I can guarantee the post wasn’t just deleted without at the very least a warning. Different mods, different styles, I guess. For the most part, I think it works well.

My modding style is I’m just gonna let you guys do you (for the most part). I rarely if ever “warn” people. They know what their doing and saying. When the time comes to catch a ban, I clearly let them know why, tell them to grow up and then sign my name. So if I’ve banned somebody, they know it!

I think it tends to work, for me at least.

**** it, I’m drunk.
            hahahaha. Ok man! I definitely respect that. And I definitely appreciate your up front, transparent mod style.

Comment

• Lol chollo. Mr anti racist gets banned for..

Racism

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Even if your fellow man is able to work?
                Some people are physically able to work but mentally they arent. A lot of undiagnosed mental illness stops people from holding a steady job

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  He's a NASA janitor now, so he can look down on everyone..
                  I've called him out on so many intellectual levels..

He avoids me, I'd expose his weak engineering game by asking questions he couldn't easily find on google..

He's/she's a troll...
                  Definitely a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    relax if you've never been on welfare then good for you..

unemployment insurance is not welfare though.. everyone who worked and got laid off get that for 6 months..

so you've never lost a job ever, i guess..
                    You took assistance and have the nerve to question me? You fuçking mooch.

Yeah, I've lost jobs. You know what I did? I got another fuçking job! I didn't sit and collect money from the government. Like you

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      You took assistance and have the nerve to question me? You fuçking mooch.

Yeah, I've lost jobs. You know what I did? I got another fuçking job! I didn't sit and collect money from the government. Like you
                      So why are you so angry. You are answered the question. Good for you, you never took any form of assistance.

I'm not a mooch though, I disagree with that. I was looking for a job when i lost my job just couldn't find any during the recession. I did after a few months.

It would not make sense for me to work minimum wage when my unemployment was more than that.
                      And its hyprocritical to call me a mooch because of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X