No announcement yet.

Black Panther Vs Batman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Iron man is a ***** bro, he's been beaten by pretty much everyone. Even hawkeye took his ass down.

Any kind of emp device and he's down for the count. Batman would easily disable iron man.

Iron man has better gadgets than Batman and his suit can survive a nuclear blast he would definitely out gun and out power Batman even if he had the bat mobile.

you're assuming Batman knows Stark and how to disable iron man like the Avengers did

Comment

Its just a movie guys

Comment

Batman.

Because he is BATMAN!!

Comment

Comic nerds debating who would win lol..

If ya wanna get really nerdy with it, Gundam beats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            I hope they're not stupid enough to do that.

It's bad enough a lot of the side characters are getting blackwashed or gender swapped, but swapping a major character would be doom for a franchise.

Have you seen the trailer for Netflix's new Lost in Space show? They gender swapped Dr. Smith, now played by Parker Posey and blackwashed Judy Robinson. That's right, two white parents somehow have a black kid.

Just nonsense.
            when the creativity well runs dry, they ''have'' to do something !!!!

these aberrations will not be getting my money.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I didn't throw an insult. I made an assessment based on your post.

You really are a no good bigoted fucking moron. My favorite movies are Godfather 1 and 2, no black people in it.

Where is your proof that no one black goes to see a movie if there isn't a black member in the cast? That is just some simple minded racist thing you cooked up in your head. Back your statement up with facts!

That isn't code for more blacks you idiot. Diverse means non white. So it could be Asian (like Fresh off the boat) Black, or Hispanic. it also means more women and gays.

Oh yeah you keep throwing out the term blackwashing and your dumb ass isn't using it correctly, fucking moron.

White/blackwashing is when you make an adaptation of a book or comic and do not use an actor(s) that match the actual race of the people as decscribed.

That is why Animation got criticized for whitewashing-Natalie Portman is being used to play a charterer in the movie that was described in the book as Asian.

You are just mad black people are getting acting roles and are trying to call that blackwashing to justify your bigotry. Doesn't work that way maggot.
              I know what black washing means moron, it's the thing they do to keep dindus happy.

You should be happy you people are getting roles in Hollywood, like the Black Panther cast, Idris Elba, the fat woman that got an Oscar nomination, Caesar from Planet of the Apes, and every character that's getting black washed.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                The reason I created this thread is due to the hilarity I find in just how silly people get over a movie

And Black Panther really does have a weakness for watermelon

Can't get enough of em

A real fan would know this
                Mods where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Mods where are you?
                  its not a stereotype.

The watermelon is a flowering plant thought to have originated in southern Africa, where it is found growing wild. It reaches maximum genetic diversity there, with sweet, bland and bitter forms. In the 19th century, Alphonse de Candolle considered the watermelon to be indigenous to tropical Africa.
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-24-2018, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Mods where are you?
                    Eating Watermelons

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      You didn't admit it?

TRANSLATION: Black people won't watch an all white show. Studio execs know this. Hence the blackwashing that goes on.

If it wasn't a big deal why are there complaints about the lack of diversity, or lack of blacks in movies or tv shows?

People complaining there were no blacks in Dunkirk, a real life historical event. A movie set in WWII France with people from Germany, France and Britain. Yet you have complaining no diversity, code word for no blacks.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ion/482574001/

People complained about Mrs Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, about there not being black people. A fantasy movie, yes, but one that was set in Wales during WWII.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/...st-not-8971193

You have John Boyega calling out Game of Thrones for lack of diversity (guess he forgot about Misandei and Grey Worm). Yes I know it's fantasy, but fantasy set in Medieval times.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/19/john-boy...ack-diversity/

I guarantee you, if Titanic was made today, it would've gotten slammed for lack of diversity, code word for no blacks, or one of the characters in there would've been blackwashed.
                      youre completely correct. films deliberately have at least one prominent black character. and it goes outside of films, we see it in adverts, tv shows etc over here, theres always a disproportionate number of minorities. it doesnt bother me in the slightest but thats just the truth of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X