id be too old (lazy/fat) to pull that off

more my speed

Do what you can, sir...

Comment

''meoooowwwwww.......''

''bltch, who is you ?!?!?!''

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          batman. although people can take solace in the fact hes called 'the dark knight'

That was good.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            batman. although people can take solace in the fact hes called 'the dark knight'
            Explain how Batman beats BP? Batman has less intelligence, less advanced gadgets, lower tech suit, and no superpower. Batman is not even richer. I can't see how Batman compete. This is not even a fair match-up.

Comment

Batman has defeated freakin Superman and has the blueprint for everybody in the Justice League if they act up, he'd mop the floor with Black Panther. Killmonger whooped his arse the entire movie lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                i hope they dont mess up batman with all of this ''now hes a 15 year old girl'' or ''now hes a smoov black dude.'' nonsense
                You talking about the comics? Yeah Marvel really f.ucked themselves with that PC nonsense. Making every major character black, gay, and/or women? Their sales went down the drain.

They thought selling Captain America as a black guy, Iron Man as a black woman, Thor as a woman and countless other gays would sell books. LOL. DC and Image comics were kicking their asses bad in sales.

In May, all of the nonsense goes away. Back to regular characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  You talking about the comics? Yeah Marvel really f.ucked themselves with that PC nonsense. Making every major character black, gay, and/or women? Their sales went down the drain.

They thought selling Captain America as a black guy, Iron Man as a black woman, Thor as a woman and countless other gays would sell books. LOL. DC and Image comics were kicking their asses bad in sales.

In May, all of the nonsense goes away. Back to regular characters.
                  in the effort to please everyone, their core audience is hating them. i hope those abortions never see a silver screen.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Explain how Batman beats BP? Batman has less intelligence, less advanced gadgets, lower tech suit, and no superpower. Batman is not even richer. I can't see how Batman compete. This is not even a fair match-up.
                    Batman Knows Black Panthers only weakness....

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      in the effort to please everyone, their core audience is hating them. i hope those abortions never see a silver screen.
                      I hope they're not stupid enough to do that.

It's bad enough a lot of the side characters are getting blackwashed or gender swapped, but swapping a major character would be doom for a franchise.

Have you seen the trailer for Netflix's new Lost in Space show? They gender swapped Dr. Smith, now played by Parker Posey and blackwashed Judy Robinson. That's right, two white parents somehow have a black kid.

Just nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X