No announcement yet.

Fergie apologizes for her National Anthem performance last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie apologizes for her National Anthem performance last night

I heard somebody say this national anthem was so bad Donald Trump wanted to take a knee

Somebody else said Fergie didn't sing the National Anthem that America needed. She sang the anthem that America deserved.

Some reactions from the players and fans

She butchered it on purpose!

Comment

Yeah the video pop up on my youtube page this morning. Is so cringe worthy

Comment

She made Crappernick stand she was so bad. Bad enough for him to say stop singing, :I love America now, you are a disgrace to the anthem."

THESE CELEBS NEED TO STOP JAZZING UP THE ANTHEM TOO. JUST SING IT WITHOUT THE BACKGROUND MUSIC, BUT IF YOU DO, THE MILITARY DRUMS SHOULD BE IN THE BACKGROUND

Comment

She should apologize for singing period .

Comment

Bad and sad. Just sing the freaking song ....we didn't pay for these tickets to see YOU!

Comment

Stupid btch just fked up the mood.

Comment

They should have stopped her and let one of the other celebs that were in the building do it the right way.
                I think she possibly killed her career.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  They should have stopped her and let one of the other celebs that were in the building do it the right way.
                  Killed it? This helped it. Nobody was checking for Fergie before this. Now she gets the Good Morning America interview to talk about what went wrong and gets to plug her new projects. If she did a good job last night nobody would be talking about her.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    she still has a career?

Comment

Working...
                    X