Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent examples of 1st world military coups or coups stopped by the armed populace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Half the mfers in here avoiding the mfing question which tells the answer. Everyone knows the answer & everyone knows the military can be manipulated into a lot of sketchy things. I'm a little disturbed some of you are so brainwashed you think the military WOULDN'T kill US citizens (or w/e country) if the right angle was used to get them to do so. Sure some cats would AWOL, but if the stakes were this high they'd probably be shot in the back of the head as they were escaping the base.
    It's not that we are brainwashed is that you don't live in reality, you're equating the USA government to some third world dictatorship. The media goes hysterical when armed gangsters get killed by cops, what the hell do you think would happen if the government decided to slaughter people by the masses?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      It's not that we are brainwashed is that you don't live in reality, you're equating the USA government to some third world dictatorship.
      The question is the question. It doesn't even matter what you think reality is or what I think reality is.

A bunch of duck hunting mfers aren't stopping a trained military with weapons that put the average citizens weaponry to shame & probably got them out ammunitioned 100 to 1 if I'm being optimistic for the citizen "army". I'd bet the first day more citizens kill other citizens then they'd kill the opposing military force.

The media goes hysterical when armed gangsters get killed by cops, what the hell do you think would happen if the government decided to slaughter people by the masses?
      Again this ain't got nothing to do with nothing.

Comment

Quick numbers to crunch.

There are roughly 265M privately owned guns in U.S.

Roughly 100M Americans own a gun.

There are roughly 1.4M people in the U.S. Armed Forces (not sure if that number includes cooks, truck drivers, and file clerks)

The military has to kill us at a roughly 100:1 ratio to win

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Anyone trying to argue that US civilians could stop the full full force of US military is flat out ******ed. Which is a good enough reason to take their guns.
          You're confused as to what America has accomplished in the past. There's a reason why we're the free world.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Quick numbers to crunch.

There are roughly 1.4M people in the U.S. Armed Forces (not sure if that number includes cooks, truck drivers, and file clerks)

The problem with fighting off tyranny is NOT defeating the military or anybody else. It's slapping the **** out of dumb asses who have been kneeling at the flag informing them that **** is real now. They're the ones who would surrender and give in first.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Quick numbers to crunch.

Okay now go to Walmart & see if you can find 1/3 people you'd trust with your life on the line. Those are the people with guns in the US. Unfortunately the reality is the people you wouldn't want to back you up are the mfers who got the guns more likely. The cook in the army is the guy you'd rather have have you back then the duck hunter citizen guy.

I bet a good % of gun owners would be too p#ssy to kill a mfer when it came down to it or be pissing themselves in a armed gun battle. Or when sh^t is exploding around them. There is a reason there is boot camp & training happening before they throw your a$$ into a real fight. Lotsa mfers can't handle that sh^t. Lotsa mfers would lose it.

I definitely foresee day 1 of this fictional battle to involve more citizen gun owners killing other citizen gun owners then the opposing force.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                The question is the question. It doesn't even matter what you think reality is or what I think reality is.

A bunch of duck hunting mfers aren't stopping a trained military with weapons that put the average citizens weaponry to shame & probably got them out ammunitioned 100 to 1 if I'm being optimistic for the citizen "army". I'd bet the first day more citizens kill other citizens then they'd kill the opposing military force.
                In 2014 the Ukrainian people took the street to oust their commander and chief who had full control of the military, a military which consisted of tanks and jets. In less than a year, those people who were not armed with anything other than pipe bombs and molotov ****tails ousted the President, less than 100 were killed. Ukraine is a second world country, far more corrupt, and far less advanced than the USA, and less than 5% of their population own firearms.

In 1991 the oppressive Soviet regime fell apart when people took to the streets with no weapons.

If you think the USA government would just steam roll through their people you have tunnel vision. Americans in general are well armed, certain states have their own ideologies. Meaning if a governmental revolt did happen against a place like Texas, in all likelihood it wouldn't just be Texas, states like Oklahoma, Arizona, and others would join them as well.

Again this ain't got nothing to do with nothing.
                Of course it does, the public held massive war protests against Vietnam when they saw what was happening over there. What do you think the public would do once the media started broadcasting the USA government slaughtering its own civilians? Are you really that dull.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  You're confused as to what America has accomplished in the past. There's a reason why we're the free world.
                  Key word is the PAST.

Most of you dumb ****s don't even know your own history. You think YOU won revolutionary war not France.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    The problem with fighting off tyranny is NOT defeating the military or anybody else. It's slapping the **** out of dumb asses who have been kneeling at the flag informing them that **** is real now. They're the ones who would surrender and give in first.
                    Yes sir, absolutely. It's the ones that are ready to give away the rights my forefathers fought for. That's one thing these immigrants, and 2nd and 3rd gen citizens don't seem to understand. My family cemetery has soldiers in it from every major war America ever fought in. Including the first. People died for what we have today

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Key word is the PAST.

Most of you dumb ****s don't even know your own history. You think YOU won revolutionary war not France.

I guess a Brit has to say whatever he needs to to cope with the fact that a rag tag militia kicked your as$.

Comment

Working...
                      X