Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent examples of 1st world military coups or coups stopped by the armed populace.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    For arguments sake, let's say 100k armed anarchists decide to take Texas. Once the government cuts off power, shuts down or destroys water plants, railroads, airports, cell towers, and blocks food, medicine, and Twinkies from getting in, how long before the discomfort of living in hobo camp conditions wears them down?
    I get what you're saying. But lets say all of a sudden the US Government attacked a city in NY... or PA... Or MA.. Or wherever. News would get around the country quick. I know for a fact, within one day I'd see a group of people ready to go war. It would suck. It would be a very miserable/testing time but mindsets would change. If you were an able man between the ages of 18-40... you're picking up a gun and coming with us. All of the liberals and democrats out there would shake in their shoes. They'd talk about how they were victims and how they're oppressed.... Meanwhile real men are going to war. We'd take over power plants, airports, areas of importance, etc. It would get real REAL fast.

Liberals would be saying "CMON GUYS LETS BE HAPPY". That wouldn't work as their own government just opened fire on them. Their safe space wasn't bulletproof. I strongly believe the mindset of the people would change drastically. We'd be pushed back to pre-internet types of living. Which to millennials would be like going to hell.

This is all hypothetical of course. I don't think our government would ever let such a thing happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      So Cletus & Dale running raids on military bases now??? LMFAO come on man. And like I keep saying there are some cats that can do that. The masses cannot. So it'll be some Nat Turner sh^t in the end. One bad mfer (or a small % of them) don't change tides that strong.

Go look at the casualty numbers & tell me the US "lost" that battle.

According to Wiki 47,000 allied soldiers were killed & over a million Vietnamese, soldiers + civilians, were killed.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties

I imagine it'd be a lot easier to keep the checks & balances lined up with less people around. And at the point of a government vs The People battle the government + military is gonna be more proficient at commandeering & looting then the citizens. Money is of less immediate importance in an internal war.
      Not just Cletus and Dale, the white duck hunters. Maybe Tyrell and Jaquan too, the slick bruvvas. And if anybody would be smart enough to know how to steal some guns, it'll be those black mofos, right? And they'll know how to keep the sh it hooked up like cable, after the man shuts that sh it off. And they'll be able to keep our sh it hidden from the people, just like with the Cadillac from the repo man.

GI Joe don't stand a chance against Tyrell and Jaquan...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Not just Cletus and Dale, the white duck hunters. Maybe Tyrell and Jaquan too, the slick bruvvas. And if anybody would be smart enough to know how to steal some guns, it'll be those black mofos, right? And they'll know how to keep the sh it hooked up like cable, after the man shuts that sh it off. And they'll be able to keep our sh it hidden from the people, just like with the Cadillac from the repo man.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          Lmao, you're reading my mind. I almost edited my comment, and added, "everything would be all good until the shots ring out, and Tyrell and Jaquan are still holding their guns sideways"

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I said I don't think that already. I just think most of those guys get shot in the head as they are leaving military bases, locked up or killed in battle when they turn the gun on their own soldiers. Or they don't make THAT much of a difference once they go AWOL with mayyyyyybe their rifle or one tank or w/e.

If the whole premise is the government is turning on the people & we all agree some will fight against that then idk what you are even going on about. You just got some believe that an inferior force can beat a superior force cuz you are probably on the side of the inferior force so who don't like rooting for their own side I guess.

Or you got some believe in most of the people doing the "right thing" when their own life & their own families are on the line. Cuz its also a solid bet if we are going into deeper levels with this whole scenario that the government will call upon these soldiers with the fact they've taken their families from the base or are going to their homes now, before the war, to rescue their family as they speak. Or it'll be a lie, but the soldiers wouldn't know til to late. I bet they'd severely cut down on the guys going AWOL right there & sh^t I'm not even thinking how deep they could go with the truth or lies that will influence the military to do whatever they want them to do in some moment of change in US history.
            Like 40% of our military is National Guard. These are local people, with local bases and access to military hardware. What you ignore is, it isn't going to be a couple guys here and there, it will be entire bases. And yes I believe, in general, people try to do the right thing. The fact that Western Civilization exists, proves that as far as I'm concerned. If so many would just roll over, the Western world wouldn't enjoy the freedoms we do. Is it perfect? Of course not, but its proof positive that the "good guys" are capable of winning and that the right thing is worth fighting for.

Comment

those apache helicopters doe!

Lmao, you're reading my mind. I almost edited my comment, and added, "everything would be all good until the shots ring out, and Tyrell and Jaquan are still holding their guns sideways"
              Last edited by John Barron; 02-19-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                Like 40% of our military is National Guard. These are local people, with local bases and access to military hardware. What you ignore is, it isn't going to be a couple guys here and there, it will be entire bases. And yes I believe, in general, people try to do the right thing. The fact that Western Civilization exists, proves that as far as I'm concerned. If so many would just roll over, the Western world wouldn't enjoy the freedoms we do. Is it perfect? Of course not, but its proof positive that the "good guys" are capable of winning and that the right thing is worth fighting for.
                Your assumption is they are just gonna go in & say "we're killing some Americans today soldiers...get ready for battle" or something. If there is this kinda thing happening they will come up with some propaganda & maybe outright lies thrown in there to get the military less concerned with killing Americans, or certain "bad" Americans or less concerned immediately.

Comment

Nah man Tyrell & Jaquan just as dead as Cletus & Dale.

You gun guys are so f#cking weird with the power you think it gives you over others. I bet gun dudes see their own dicks as 3 inches longer when they are holding a gun lmfao.

F#cking weirdo sh^t.

The military is DESTROYING the citizens in a battle is the bottom line. And idk how anyone could even argue that & have faith in the American military.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    LMAO, did you just say a bunch of American revolutionaries didn't defeat the ENTIRE British army??

LMAO.....
                    Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    YES..

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Yes. Not even close. The British were defending their colonies all around the world against France etc. Americans are deluded if they think THEY defeated Britain.

It's worse than you fat idiots claiming you won the world wars.
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Yes it's funny how Americans try to rewrite history. You guys just want to be as great as Britain was. Britain actually did it and didn't have lie to appear great.

This guy is delusional, not only did the colonists kick that British as$, fast forward to today, and Britain has now become USA's b1tch.

Comment

Its funny to see how many anti cop posters here are againsts armed civilians

Does this dudes think it be a better world when the only armed people are cops, militarys and leaders?

Comment

Working...
                      X