Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Two Posters on Here Fight Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    ^^^^^^^
    Chollo got that alt doe.
    You call yourself a pony? You're more like a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      it was i how stated ggg should, AS ALL FIGHTS, be video'd. it goes without saying. ggg agreed. as anyone would.

it was polio who cried many tears over being so close to retiring that he cant be recorded fighting.

it was polio who cried about things going south and i was the one who asked him 2 questions (which he never answered)

a) what can go south in a legit boxing gym ?
      b) isnt it a great idea to record it so everyone will know without a doubt what happened ?

polio went into bltch mode

these anti gun types dont think things ALL THE WAY through

Dude, the question was answered. He stated clearly why he didn't want it videotaped. Even if he is in the right on a videotape, he could be punished for engaging in it in the first place. He made it pretty damn clear, I thought.

The question is, why did GGG still bring it up after that was the only condition Chollo mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Dude, the question was answered. He stated clearly why he didn't want it videotaped. Even if he is in the right on a videotape, he could be punished for engaging in it in the first place. He made it pretty damn clear, I thought.

The question is, why did GGG still bring it up after that was the only condition Chollo mentioned?
        i keep missing his excuse.....he never did state what retiring had to do with being recorded.

all fights are recorded. this shouldnt have been any different

Comment

You call yourself a pony? You're more like a clown.
          Respek the pony foo.

Comment

Respek the pony foo.

lol. Iight, homie. One luv.

Comment

lol. Iight, homie. One luv.

Just chekin' a bit. There are a **** ton of alts on here. At least, there used to be. Some have been axed, but you never know. Peace, my man.

Comment

Just chekin' a bit. There are a **** ton of alts on here. At least, there used to be. Some have been axed, but you never know. Peace, my man.
                No problem, Bruv!

Comment

Respek the pony foo.

The pony will bite a motha****a until they bleed.. Best respeks

Comment

it has to be taped though otherwise the whole thing is completely pointless. Both posters will come on and say theyve knocked the other guy out.

Comment

GGG Gloveking adds a W to his boxrec page. :ROCK:

Comment

Working...
                      X