Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Two Posters on Here Fight Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not get it twisted. GGG started saying that he is going to be prepared to deal with a man who is strapped with a gun.

After that, the fight wasn't going to happen. They need to find a neutral place to fight, although GGG has gone on record saying he will look into going to Chollo's gym for the match, but he hasn't yet made this offer to Chollo.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I remember when larryx didnt show up at walmart parking lot to fight me.. smh

Comment

one was too close to retirement and said being video'd would ruin it to show up. talking was all he had to offer.

the other one was ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Let's not get it twisted. GGG started saying that he is going to be prepared to deal with a man who is strapped with a gun.

After that, the fight wasn't going to happen. They need to find a neutral place to fight, although GGG has gone on record saying he will look into going to Chollo's gym for the match, but he hasn't yet made this offer to Chollo.
          polios excuse making started way before that with ''i have to retire 1st.''

followed by ''i cant be video'd''

followed by ''what if things go south ?''

it was never going to happen and polio made sure of it. he had an excuse for every possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

it was never going to happen and polio made sure of it. he had an excuse for every possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              i didnt get my hopes up knowing polio was involved

now polio can get back to what hes really good at, joining mcc and making some of the dumbest, agenda filled threads

Comment

The it's great that GGG has entertained the idea of going to Chollo's gym. From what I saw, Chollo was the one who called the gym and reserved it. He also explained why he didn't want it videotaped, and then GGG stated that he would videotape it no matter what, which was the only thing Chollo asked him not to do. Then GGG began saying he will be prepared for a man with a strap on him.

Let's see if GGG moves on with his plan to go to Chollo's gym, or if they settle on a neutral place. I don't think anyone here would go alone to spar someone who says they are going to be prepared for a gun fight just in case.

Comment

now polio can get back to what hes really good at, joining mcc and making some of the dumbest, agenda filled threads
                  They are the best at those. I've refrained from the gun post. If you're too stupid to see that gun control only takes a right away from honest citizens and makes them more vulnerable, you deserve a beat down for being such a pvssy- not an internet response post.

Comment

The it's great that GGG has entertained the idea of going to Chollo's gym. From what I saw, Chollo was the one who called the gym and reserved it. He also explained why he didn't want it videotaped, and then GGG stated that he would videotape it no matter what, which was the only thing Chollo asked him not to do. Then GGG began saying he will be prepared for a man with a strap on him.

Let's see if GGG moves on with his plan to go to Chollo's gym, or if they settle on a neutral place. I don't think anyone here would go alone to spar someone who says they are going to be prepared for a gun fight just in case.
                    ^^^^^^^
                    Chollo got that alt doe.

Comment

it was i how stated ggg should, AS ALL FIGHTS, be video'd. it goes without saying. ggg agreed. as anyone would.

it was polio who cried many tears over being so close to retiring that he cant be recorded fighting.

it was polio who cried about things going south and i was the one who asked him 2 questions (which he never answered)

a) what can go south in a legit boxing gym ?
                      b) isnt it a great idea to record it so everyone will know without a doubt what happened ?

polio went into bltch mode

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      They are the best at those. I've refrained from the gun post. If you're too stupid to see that gun control only takes a right away from honest citizens and makes them more vulnerable, you deserve a beat down for being such a pvssy- not an internet response post.
                      these anti gun types dont think things ALL THE WAY through

Comment

Working...
                      X