Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Two Posters on Here Fight Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They fought and Gloveking own, he called out larry x

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=772924

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      it has to be taped though otherwise the whole thing is completely pointless. Both posters will come on and say theyve knocked the other guy out.
      True. But the situation is only between the two of them. GGG had agreed to the no recording stipulation, so that shouldn't have been an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        i keep missing his excuse.....he never did state what retiring had to do with being recorded.

all fights are recorded. this shouldnt have been any different
        He didn't want it recorded because he's not a fighter. He doesn't even understand boxing. Whatsoever.

When I saw him on the bag for the first time like last week, I commented that he was a beginner and that he could probably beat most keyboard warriors out there. His ignorance led him to be 'insulted' as he said he's FAR from a rookie, but not a pro.

He's completely ignorant to the sport and has NEVER been in a boxing gym. He thinks the word 'amateur' is less than or something. He has ZERO clue what boxing is about.

Gloveking on the other hand, actually named a Gym to spar at. Chollo said "Won't be no headgear". LMAO.... Kid has zero clue. Then Chollo called me and Dempsey racist.

Comment

Chollo was busy at an Pan African event to make it. Where he learned about the Ancient Africans being the first ones to build Rocket ships that could take you to Jupiter. The same technology which later of course the white man stole.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Chollo was busy at an Pan African event to make it. Where he learned about the Ancient Africans being the first ones to build Rocket ships that could take you to Jupiter. The same technology which later of course the white man stole.
            We Wuz Astronauts and Sheit

Comment

GGG Gloveking is a pure attention whore. He does all this for attention. He posts his real pics, phone number, email address, etc for attention

I don't want my identity blasted across the internet

If he wanted to punch me in the face, he would've took advantage od the opportunity and came by himself, brung $15 and had no cameras..

I'm not getting paid for this, nor am I some entertainer for a boxing forum of trolls. I was man enough to train, schedule an appointment with the gym owner and come by myself. Gloveb1tch was man enough to bring friends, guns and family

And oh yeah, speaking of video footage, despite me not wanting my personal identity blasted across the internet, let's really think about what value this footage will hold

If I kick Gloveb1tchs ass, he's going to upload the unedited footage for the world to see?

Then after I leave the ring, he's going to record me getting taunted and provoked with a camera shoved right in my face. If I react to the provocation, not only do I get in trouble for being there in the first place with my employer, but I also get in trouble for assault.

If Gloveb1tches affiliates are in the wrong, I'm supposed to trust that Gloveb1tch uploads the incriminating evidence that will get his friends and family in trouble? If he and his team pull a firearm, I'm supposed to trust that he will upload footage showcasing the felonious crimes committed by his friends?

This is the rational thinking of you idiots?

You guys seriously think I didn't show because I'm scared of this monster

I don't do this for attention or because I want to be on the internet. If I did, I would've showed my face a long time ago

I do this because I wanted to meet this coward in person, man to man in a gym of one other person that Gloveb1tch picked which was the gym owner, and beat his little racist ass. Gloveb1tch in turn BREACHED OUR AGREEMENT causing the event not to happen

He's a scared b1tch that posts his phone number, email address, pictures and other personal information because he has absolutely NOTHING to lose. Personally, I'd prefer for us to not be so loud and on front street, but to handle our business like adults, in a gym with no cameras or pictures for the world to see...

Put simply, he declined

Comment

Anyone ever heard of breach of contract?

Gloveb1tch did it several times and you wonder why there was no fight

Comment

And what real gangsters do you clowns know that are on camera handling in front street what they would normally handle behind closed doors?

If real gangsters move in silence, Gliveb1tch is obviously not one

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Anyone ever heard of breach of contract?

Gloveb1tch did it several times and you wonder why there was no fight
                    This is actually on response to your other, longer post.

You don't show your face because...

YOU'RE NOT BLACK

Comment

And what real gangsters do you clowns know that are on camera handling in front street what they would normally handle behind closed doors?

If real gangsters move in silence, Gliveb1tch is obviously not one
                      Right here, Chollo really proves my point. I'm not trying to be gangster, I'm trying to box. That should be obvious.

On the other hand, we have Chollo who is adamant about not being recorded, almost as if he has gangster sh it in mind.

The conclusion we should draw here is that the one that wants it on camera, isn't doing gangster sh it, and the one that doesnt want evidence is "moving in silence" like a "real gangster "

Comment

Working...
                      X