No announcement yet.

U.S. Gun Control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    jesus christ some of the answers in here. 'we need the guns to fight the government!!!'. Absurd. And i keep hearing how guns are harmless then i keep hearing about these mass shootings in america. Even if its a small percentage of murders in america, 17 school children shouldnt be regarded as a percentage or the 58 people shot dead in the las vegas, when its preventable. Unbelievable that people will accept this as the price to pay.
    would you have felt different if the Vegas shooter just rented a truck and plowed down Las Vegas Blvd. and taken out those 58 people that way ala Nice?

Comment

Americans are as addicted to guns as they are to cocaine.

Those mass shootings move the US further away from gun control, not closer. People have become more and more disensatized to mass shootings.

The headlines will die down soon and people will go back to regular ole gun worshipping life.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        And don't forget that according to PrettyBoy32, the US 2nd amendment also gives North Korea a right to have nuclear weapons, because Kim Jong-in is totally sane and trustworthy, and totally not a dictator.
        I think the whole nuclear comment by Prettyboy is extreme BUT if you really think about it, USA presidents have more innocent blood on their hands than fatboy Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          Bill of Rights

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
          This is one thing these euros will never understand.

In america, guns is a right.

Not something easily taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I think the whole nuclear comment by Prettyboy is extreme BUT if you really think about it, USA presidents have more innocent blood on their hands than fatboy Kim.
            Exactly. Thanks mate

Comment

larry mustafa how did your bum ass get a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Ppl do own bazookas
                U drying snitching on yourself Tua? lol

Comment

Working...
                X