Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The laziest way to get laid. You guys ever try this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    This was known as "after 2, anything will do". Bars in most cities close by 2:00, so the desperate types who still haven't scooped up a local have lowered their standards and set their beer goggles on easy targets. The fat chicks and leftovers who haven't been scooped up yet.
    I have a sad story about a fat girl that I've told on here before.

When I was away at the university I almost hooked up with a fat chick. It was homecoming weekend and they were doing their annual house crawl. Jungle juice in drum outside. Strong. Anyways, I was pretty lit. I don't even remember how it happened, but I started getting close with this fat chick. She was fat cute, not ugly by any means. Fat cute.

Anyways, I'm pretty hammered. I get her number and stuff and she invites me back to her house not a few blocks away. We get there and I'm holding her hand walking up the stairs. I'm in bed with her. Laying next to her. Like, I'm right there. She asks me, "so, what do you want to do?"

My dumbass says, "I'm pretty tired. I think I want to take a nap."

She goes, "Really?"

"Yeah," I replied.

She laughs, gives me a kiss on the forehead, and walks downstairs to entertain her guests.

A few moments later, I realized my mistake and I ran downstairs to protest. She says, "No no no, you're drunk. Go back to sleep."

That was the closest I ever got. And people wonder why I say I'm semi-******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

When I was away at the university I almost hooked up with a fat chick. It was homecoming weekend and they were doing their annual house crawl. Jungle juice in drum outside. Strong. Anyways, I was pretty lit. I don't even remember how it happened, but I started getting close with this fat chick. She was fat cute, not ugly by any means. Fat cute.

Anyways, I'm pretty hammered. I get her number and stuff and she invites me back to her house not a few blocks away. We get there and I'm holding her hand walking up the stairs. I'm in bed with her. Laying next to her. Like, I'm right there. She asks me, "so, what do you want to do?"

She goes, "Really?"

"Yeah," I replied.

She laughs, gives me a kiss on the forehead, and walks downstairs to entertain her guests.

A few moments later, I realized my mistake and I ran downstairs to protest. She says, "No no no, you're drunk. Go back to sleep."

Lol thats bad

Comment

That's my biggest hurdle.

It's bad, cuz I have to be told when I'm being creepy. I don't even notice it. To me, it's like creepy is my normal.
        LOL... Dahh well.

Comment

She goes, "Really?"

"Yeah," I replied.

Lol, are you trolling man? lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            The simple fact that I’m even replying right now is embarrassing to me.

I’ll reiterate this. Take your LeB*tch James loving a$$ and put me back on ignore. I don’t talk to pu$$ies like you.

This forum has gone to complete ****x
            Actually you were never off my ignore list b1tch lol

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              This was known as "after 2, anything will do". Bars in most cities close by 2:00, so the desperate types who still haven't scooped up a local have lowered their standards and set their beer goggles on easy targets. The fat chicks and leftovers who haven't been scooped up yet.
              One of my most important rules is when a girl walks up to you and says her friend thinks you're hot, or wants to talk to you... you always ignore it and just talk to the girl who's talking to you (if she's your type). Just forget about the friend.

It's always a whale.

But like every rule... there ARE exceptions to the rule. And I have a great story on how the 'friend' was extremely hot. It ended up with someone physically challenging me and then the girl buying me beers. Very sitcom related material. My buddy and I have talked about writing a sitcom for years. This is the kind of material that would go in it.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Actually you were never off my ignore list b1tch lol
                You have an ignore list right? Some people on your ignore list are far more superior than you. Which makes you a flat out b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Lol, are you trolling man? lol...
                  Lmao. I wish I was.

Comment

Lmao. I wish I was.
                    Dont u live in dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      Dont u live in dallas?
                      Nah. Think more ****ty. Think more Midwestern. Think more gangster.

Comment

Working...
                      X