Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The laziest way to get laid. You guys ever try this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put down the notepad little boys. It’s just a story that backs up the argument that is the topic of this thread. One of hundreds.

He means women go into bars and clubs with agendas. They’ll see a guy that is their type and they’ll hold off for him to come by and talk to them. If all of a sudden it’s closing time and they’ve gotten no play, they stop having these fairy tale fantasies and all of a sudden they’re open for business.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Going to take a stab at this and say you’re in your early 20’s if not, a teenager.

I’ve turned down more pu$$y than you’ll ever get.
      bruh, but she "almost" follow you out only... that means you didnt get none. so why post that???

so you spent the whole day/night walking around the club with a rose (creep status), and finally at closing time you gave it to this girl and she "almost" follow you out? that's not the point of this thread! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        bruh, but she "almost" follow you out only... that means you didnt get none. so why post that???

so you spent the whole day/night walking around the club with a rose (creep status), and finally at closing time you gave it to this girl and she "almost" follow you out? that's not the point of this thread! LOL.
        What the fk are you talking about? Who said I cared about the rose... Who the fk said I didn’t get none or wasn’t with another girl or multiple girls?

I told a STORY that backed up the topic of the fking thread.

Ya’ll are some dumb little kids.

I’ll say it once again, I’ve turned down more pu$$y than you’ll ever get. Fkin dumb little kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          What the fk are you talking about? Who said I cared about the rose... Who the fk said I didn’t get none or wasn’t with another girl or multiple girls?

I told a STORY that backed up the topic of the fking thread.

Ya’ll are some dumb little kids.

I’ll say it once again, I’ve turned down more pu$$y than you’ll ever get. Fkin dumb little kids.
          Lmao of all the pu55y you claimed to get, you wrote a 100+word story about the time you "almost" get laid.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Lmao of all the pu55y you claimed to get, you wrote a 100+word story about the time you "almost" get laid.. lol
            The simple fact that I’m even replying right now is embarrassing to me.

I’ll reiterate this. Take your LeB*tch James loving a$$ and put me back on ignore. I don’t talk to pu$$ies like you.

This forum has gone to complete ****x

Comment

total waste of time.

fckin standing around for hours is creepy as fck. you dont think girls would notice? youre a newb.

go to a gym. wait for the right time to talk to that cute girl working out.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                2. Be chill. Don't be creepy. Make eye contact with passing girls, but don't stare.
                99% of Boxing Scene has failed at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                  Exactly......

Comment

This was known as "after 2, anything will do". Bars in most cities close by 2:00, so the desperate types who still haven't scooped up a local have lowered their standards and set their beer goggles on easy targets. The fat chicks and leftovers who haven't been scooped up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      That's my biggest hurdle.

It's bad, cuz I have to be told when I'm being creepy. I don't even notice it. To me, it's like creepy is my normal.

Comment

Working...
                      X