Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I haven’t seen the movie yet but every review I’ve seen on YouTube says the villain was excellent.
    I don’t know about topping Joker though that was legendary.
    In fact Ledger got too deep into the character. That’s why he lost his mind and committed suicide
    What they're really saying is that Coogler, Cole and (Kirby's) script and (source material) created one of the best villains in comic book movie history to date which is true. Can't take anything away from Ryan's ability for adaptation. It's easily his most underrated and most powerful gift.

Comment

• Saw the movie. Did the 3d imax. Really enjoyed it. Didn't come away thinking killmonger was worse or better than any of the great villains in movie history. Liked the action. I can see why certain posters are triggered. Would see it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        It......turned out to be true. He LITERALLY changed every scene he was in with the weight of his character and that final scene, and that final line, actually made me stand up and clap in the movie theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          It......turned out to be true. He LITERALLY changed every scene he was in with the weight of his character and that final scene, and that final line, actually made me stand up and clap in the movie theater.

via GIPHY

pathetic.

but i guess its par the course from someone who took a bus to bang a fat prostitute from another country.

Comment

• Lol the character is cool great story who wouldnt root for him, but the acting wasnt all that great and of course no where near Heath Ledgers Joker, all around the movie is cool not top 5 of the Marvel universe, i liked the story, its about an African country that has amazing tech they should share it with the world, an the new king is coming filling in, i was bother by there african accents speaking in english it was just too much of it sometimes not even understandable lol

Comment

• I like how there is 17 pages about not being sure if Killmonger is better than Ledger's Joker.

The title says "Since" the Joker (Ledger's). As in, not better just the best seen after that villain appeared.

Just an observation

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                Back from the dead, eh Roberta?

Coward #1 meet Coward #2 .

Both ran off like their hair was on fire when I nutted up on them.. I can't decide who the bigger b*tch is though. The guy who lives in a different country who refused to engage and disappeared for days or the b*tch who lives 20 minutes away from me who refused and disappeared for hours..

I'm guessing I might have never heard from you again had it not been for this opportune moment here, yeah Roberta?

Feeling more confident suddenly?

Maybe you and Coward #2 can start a two man women's support group or something.
                I never disappeared. I'm not on here 24/7 and I'm sure as hell not thinking about some fake internet gangster in studio city. While you're eating sushi in your mother's house, I'm working you little pea brained Neanderthal.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  What they're really saying is that Coogler, Cole and (Kirby's) script and (source material) created one of the best villains in comic book movie history to date which is true. Can't take anything away from Ryan's ability for adaptation. It's easily his most underrated and most powerful gift.

No, that's not what they're saying. That's your inept attempt at expressing your ignorant opinion. The Killmonger character existed long before this movie was made.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    I never disappeared. I'm not on here 24/7 and I'm sure as hell not thinking about some fake internet gangster in studio city. While you're eating sushi in your mother's house, I'm working you little pea brained Neanderthal.
                    Then come meet me FACE TO FACE, coward.

I'm 20 minutes away.

Can anyone else believe this p*ssy is still trying to talk - and talk like this??

AND HE WON'T BE A ****ING MAN?

I'm RIGHT DOWN THE STREET from this vagina...

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      No, that's not what they're saying. That's your inept attempt at expressing your ignorant opinion. The Killmonger character existed long before this movie was made.
                      Can you not READ, coward?

Kirby has been dead since 1994.. ****ing moron.

FACE ME. C*NT.

Comment

Working...
                      X