Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers and Sissies how many of you cats are living with your mom & pops still? Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers and Sissies how many of you cats are living with your mom & pops still? Why?

Seems like more & more cats in the US are staying home. Almost 70% are at "home" at 18 still. 50%+ stick around at 19. Almost 50% are at home at 22. Almost 20% are still home at 30. And almost 10% are still home at 40 which at that point I just assume you are waiting for your parent(s) to die so you got the house to yourself finally.

Are you staying at home with moms &/or pops still & if so why are you staying at home?

Legit curious why cats would give up their freedom to stay home. Or does moms still offer freedom + no rent? Or do you pay rent still for the basement or w/e? Sh^t too expensive out there on your own or w/roommates? Just like to be lazy & have minimal responsibility? Is a parent sick or needs regular care?

That is pathetic. 18-19 could still be a young age to move out, but being at home at 30 or more is a disgrace. I moved out at 25 and have been living and renting with the Gf for a couple of years, soon buying a house or condo together.

Kids will inherit their parent’s things when the time comes, but in the meantine move out and make your own moves.

Comment

The basement is comfortable and my mother makes me Hot Pockets on demand.

Can't beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Can't beat it.
        Lol Pretty Boy32 always be axing his mom for $5

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Can't beat it.

Comment

I have my pet cat Miles and about to play the newest Playstation game! Can't beat that. I'll call my mom later to make me a toasted roast beef sandwich with a nice glass of lemonade.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              That is pathetic. 18-19 could still be a young age to move out, but being at home at 30 or more is a disgrace. I moved out at 25 and have been living and renting with the Gf for a couple of years, soon buying a house or condo together.

Kids will inherit their parent’s things when the time comes, but in the meantine move out and make your own moves.
              This is an excellet thread, I was 16 when Jimmy carther went out and Ronny R, took over. I was living in my car, my dad threw me out.... My friends family took me in, David Martinez(Filipino American) solid and a most excellent friend.

Later on, I made peace with my dad.. I'm old now, and never lived with my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                This is an excellet thread, I was 16 when Jimmy carther went out and Ronny R, took over. I was living in my car, my dad threw me out.... My friends family took me in, David Martinez(Filipino American) solid and a most excellent friend.

Later on, I made peace with my dad.. I'm old now, and never lived with my parents.
                No wonder you have a soft spot for the Filipino people, well except for Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  No wonder you have a soft spot for the Filipino people, well except for Butler.
                  Butler has a chicken heart! 10 figures can't fix that lil hoe.
                  He's a quarter bish slap away form blowing Jhonny.

I'm gonna get phone screened by some dudes today, my get hired suit and tie might get me hired... Wish me luck!

One thing, one more thing, age discrimination isn't a thing in Japan, it's a fact. There are jobs I can't get cuz they don't hire ppl passed 40! I got no, zero legal recourse!

Comment

The job market is tough out there.

I know a girl with a bachelor's degree in biology, the company she used to work for went out of business and now she's having trouble finding employment in her field.

Living with her parents is a way or surviving in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                    X