Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I have not seen the movie, so I can't speak on it. However, the hype around the movie is more of its novelty and also what it represents to people who feel they have been left out of mainstream. The euphoria around the movie is what was around Barack Obama's entrance into the president seat.
    nothing, and i do mean nothing, has stopped any ''race'' from creating something worth while. its easier to hitch a ride on something successful.

i cant think of a black superhero created by an AA.

blade

an all white movie is called out for not being diversive

an all black movie is 'd.

hypocrisy is a funny thing
    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-10-2018, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      nothing, and i do mean nothing, has stopped any ''race'' from creating something worth while. its easier to hitch a ride on something successful.

i cant think of a black superhero created by an AA.

blade

an all white movie is called out for not being diversive

an all black movie is 'd.

hypocrisy is a funny thing
      I can think of many, but they won't be recognizable by you and your ilks, because of the fact they were created by AA. Stop trying to bait me into racist arguments.

Comment

This films got 5 star ratings from Larryx, skillspaybills and pan africanist.

Comment

I can think of many, but they won't be recognizable by you and your ilks, because of the fact they were created by AA. Stop trying to bait me into racist arguments.
          maybe theyre not known to me and ''my ilk'' because theyre unsuccessful

facts are racist to those who hate them.

Comment

#DiversitySometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              maybe theyre not known to me and ''my ilk'' because theyre unsuccessful

facts are racist to those who hate them.
              Was "unsuccessful" your argument or was it that "there were no black super heroes created by AA"?

Comment

Was "unsuccessful" your argument or was it that "there were no black super heroes created by AA"?
                it wasnt an argument at all and im assuming ''unsuccessful'' and ''created by AA's'' are one and the same when it comes to superheroes

Comment

I noticed there's a group of people that are angry/triggered at this film. I haven't seen it but i've seen a specific group of people on the internet have a lot of hate for it. Maybe that group just wanted another goofy/comedy black hero film like Blankman or just see a black hero as a supporting character at all times like Falcon in The Avengers series. Why are you guys really triggered? Tell us how you feel, you're anonymous.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    This films got 5 star ratings from Larryx, skillspaybills and pan africanist.
                    And 98% from Rotten Tomatoes.

Comment

I heard a reviewer gave it 3/5 on rotten tomatoes and has been getting death threats and called racist. This is by people that haven't even seen the film.

Comment

Working...
                      X