Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    There arent many movies that have all black casts.

You wont find one with a bigger budget (200 mill) and one with similar OW expectations (150 mill) or one with similar marketing power.

Coming to America is the only other one that comes to mind. Can we at least agree that they are few and far between?

Its not a competition though. See this is the thing, people just want to be happy about Black Panther. Its not a crime, its not a shameful thing, its not a bad thing. They shouldnt be ridiculed for it.
    Yes, they're few and far between but no one is stopping that stuff from happening. It's a Marvel movie. You could release an all Jewish cast and it would still dominate.

Look at Nutty Professor.

Coming to America was released in '88 and made $288,752,301.

Adjusted for inflation today, that's: $604,800,000

And it was a romantic comedy. No super hero's that is part of a big lineup right now.

Comment

You havent seen the movie and yet you are telling us that the good reviews are only for fear of backlash, and you are telling us that it will be forgotten in 3 months.

You should watch the movie first and make up your own mind.

What's happening now is people are letting social media decide things for them before they even get to think for themselves.
      Come on don't act like the reviews aren't positive for fear of backlash. I know you're not stupid to believe that.

People, mainly sjw and blacks, are letting people know how that movie is before anyone can decide for themselves if it's good or not.

If you don't like it, you're a racist Trump supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
        Come on don't act like the reviews aren't positive for fear of backlash. I know you're not stupid to believe that.

People, mainly sjw and blacks, are letting people know how that movie is before anyone can decide for themselves if it's good or not.

If you don't like it, you're a racist Trump supporter.
        So let me get this straight.

Before ever watching the movie...

You decided that its a middle of the pack CBM.

That Killmonger will not be a memorable villain.

That the positive reviews are either out of fear or due to a SJW crusade.

All this and all you've ever seen is the trailers.

So you tell me which group made you believe all those things. Im all ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Of course you did.

2 years ago you decided that any review of the movie would be rooted in race rather than the merits of the movie. As the movie started to get positive reviews those that share your conservative viewpoint began to look at those reviews only through the prism of race.

You and others with your mindset have decided that no one will give it a negative review for fear of being labeled a racist or the because they will get backlash on social media.

Thinking like this totally eliminated the possibly that the movie is excellent and that the majority of those seeing it feel that way.

You aren't judging the movie, you are judging the reviews.

No dumbshyt, I didn’t make any predictions about the movie..

Go bump and quote my predictions about the movie...

Bump my predictions as the movie itself you dumb****..

Bump bytch bump

Show how smart you are

Quote and bump it hoe..

Bump it bytch

B
          U
          M
          P

Bytch

How can a grown ass man be so god damn stupid you can’t even comprehend discussion..

Do I need crayons and pictures for ya...

So go bump my “predictions on the movie itself”

Show that you aren’t a dumb black sheep manipulated by the liberal media .. just bump where I talked about the movie and judged the movie

Bump or be a dumb black sheep led by the media.. up to you

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            95 % of people are sheep. That includes blacks, whites, Asians, etc.

99 percent of super hero movies are with white leads.

These are two of thousands of movies stars. This still doesn't change the fact that 99% percent of super heroes movie leads are white.

This has nothing to do with super heroes movies

This still has nothing to do with super heroes movies

There were plenty of hype surrounded blade. When Blade came out there were no FB, Twitter, IG, etc. Social media was in its infancy.

To Act like 95% of super heroes movies aren't white is disingenuous, inaccurate and delusional.

Not just the liberals, but 95% of the people.

Superheroes were created by white guys, so what, they are mostly white..

I really don’t care if they black, white, whatever..

Black panther is cool, I got no problems with him getting his own movie, just like ant man or dr strange.

I don’t get hyped for something based off someone’s color.

I grew up listening to Dre, snoop, Tupac, nas, biggie.. I didn’t flip the **** out when emenim hit the scene just because he is white.

Media acting like this the first black superhero movie ever when that’s a bold face lie.

But the sheep gonna eat it up..

To act like “blacks are left out of the mainstream” is the dumbest ****ing thing ever..

Name the Latino movie stars
            Name the Asian superheros
            Name the Asians n Latinos that dominate the music charts
            Name the Asians n Latinos that dominate American sports

Name the native Americans..

Quit acting like there is only the white and black race, and somehow blacks are disregarded and neglected, when the top of any industry, there are blacks. Just reeks of victimization mentality

Comment

• i still dont know whats stopping a non white from CREATING their own shlt

Comment

• Critics love this movie and once you guys watch it you will understand why. The audience will like it less so because its not a popcorn movie per se.

Alot like Logan, its got more drama then action. Its more like a Game of Thrones type of movie.

The plot itself is amazing. The best story in the MCU so far.

I wish there was alot more action in it. The story doesnt lend itselt to Black Panther putting on a suit and just beating up bad guys all the time. But I can live with it because the plot develops so well.

I give it a 8/10.

Comment

So let me get this straight.

Before ever watching the movie...

You decided that its a middle of the pack CBM.

That Killmonger will not be a memorable villain.

That the positive reviews are either out of fear or due to a SJW crusade.

All this and all you've ever seen is the trailers.

So you tell me which group made you believe all those things. Im all ears.
                  From the reviews I've seen form reviewers that aren't sjw sheep, yes.

From what I've read and seen, no he isn't but because he's really the first major black villain, he'll be memorable to you.

Most of them, yes. Same as the female Ghostbusters and Wonder Woman, a bad and mediocre movie that got great reviews from critics. As soon as the first bad review was posted for Ghostbusters, that critic was vilified as misogynistic pig.

Not just from trailers, but from reviews, the forums I frequent, and the spoilers I've read.

Your group. All the whiny SJW and circle jerking fanboys hyping this up because it's a black superhero. gtfo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    From the reviews I've seen form reviewers that aren't sjw sheep, yes.

From what I've read and seen, no he isn't but because he's really the first major black villain, he'll be memorable to you.

Most of them, yes. Same as the female Ghostbusters and Wonder Woman, a bad and mediocre movie that got great reviews from critics. As soon as the first bad review was posted for Ghostbusters, that critic was vilified as misogynistic pig.

Not just from trailers, but from reviews, the forums I frequent, and the spoilers I've read.

Your group. All the whiny SJW and circle jerking fanboys hyping this up because it's a black superhero. gtfo.
                    You arent intelligent enough to have an opinion of your own.

Only answers you got is sjw, black, sjw, black, sjw, black... While pretending you arent brainwashed sheep who's the other side of the coin.

Its not worth my time.

Like I said, you are hoping and praying this movie fails. Good for you. Im just enjoying a movie.

I have no idea how people can function day to day being so insecure about themselves. Picture me wanting a movie to fail because it has an all white cast lmao!
                    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 02-16-2018, 08:37 AM.

Comment

You arent intelligent enough to have an opinion of your own.

Only answers you got is sjw, black, sjw, black, sjw, black... While pretending you arent brainwashed sheep who's the other side of the coin.

Its not worth my time.

Like I said, you are hoping and praying this movie fails. Good for you. Im just enjoying a movie.

I have no idea how people can function day to day being so insecure about themselves. Picture me wanting a movie to fail because it has an all white cast lmao!
                      Notice he said "but from reviews, the forums I frequent, and the spoilers I've read." So the only reviewers he finds credible are the ones whose opinion match his preconceived opinion. Then he goes into forums with people that share his same opinion. Then he makes the determination of "spoilers he's read".

It's pretty obvious how he formed his opinion. Of course if you read Death Adder's posts, it shouldn't surprise you.

Comment

Working...
                      X