Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the people that have seen the movie black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter is a wash with arguments about this film. Black nerds who haven't seen it hailing it the best movie of all time. White nerds who haven't seen it hailing it the worst movie of all time.
    People are nuts.

I will probably give it a watch at some stage as i think the lead actor is pretty good. I'm not really a fan of superhero movies though. If it's linked to other super hero movies i may get a bit lost as i haven't seen even half of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      When did you of all people become a SJW?
      im trying to separate hypocrisy from reality in a sarcastic manner

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Get Out didnt do so well at first. Maybe due to interracial couple. But once it was out for a while it did do better because it was a really good film.

Maybe im in the Marvel loop so the Black Panther doesnt make me think about anything except the character in the movie. I can see what your saying. Im a Marvel Nerd so i dont care about looking at other things except the movie.

It didn't do so well because it wasn't promoted and was a small time film.

Yes, the marketing and the agenda wasn't for you.

Can you seem the similarities with this film and Wonder Woman, on how it was promoted and the media hype around it?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          It didn't do so well because it wasn't promoted and was a small time film.

Yes, the marketing and the agenda wasn't for you.

Can you seem the similarities with this film and Wonder Woman, on how it was promoted and the media hype around it?
          Can you give examples of Marvel promoting it as a 'black movie'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Twitter is a wash with arguments about this film. Black nerds who haven't seen it hailing it the best movie of all time. White nerds who haven't seen it hailing it the worst movie of all time.
            People are nuts.

I will probably give it a watch at some stage as i think the lead actor is pretty good. I'm not really a fan of superhero movies though. If it's linked to other super hero movies i may get a bit lost as i haven't seen even half of them.
            People on twitter are nuts, no doubt.

Forget twitter and all the noise, just go and enjoy the movie.

So far on RT after 105 reviews theres 102 positives and 3 negatives.

By all accounts its a good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Can you give examples of Marvel promoting it as a 'black movie'?
              https://www.theguardian.com/film/fil...ty-empowerment

‘Young black people can be heroes too’: the campaign to send kids to see Black Panther

From Harlem to Peckham, the Black Panther Challenge has blossomed into a worldwide celebration of race, identity and empowerment

Not Marvel directly but the media push on by SJW culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                https://www.theguardian.com/film/fil...ty-empowerment

Not Marvel directly but the media push on by SJW culture.
                Exactly my point. Marvel isnt doing this.

The movie isnt being promoted the way you say it is.

And Im still struggling to see what you dislike so much about people raising money for kids to go watch the movie.

Its just a movie man...

Why dont you just admit that political en****** BOTH on the left and the right are using this movie as propaganda against the other side?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  One of the most ignorant and uninformed statements in this thread among many others.
                  Please tell us all how it is then since you have all the inside scoop.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Not interested as I hate comic books and comic book/superhero movies.

The only one you need is the 1980s Punisher starring Dolph Lundgren.
                    if you haven't you should check out kick ass and dredd 3d, imo the best comic book adaptations, gore, violence, action.

Comment

• I'm out the loop on this so someone give me the 411.
                      Whos at fault blacks or whites?

Comment

Working...
                      X