No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter leader fatally shot in New Orleans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I'm about to get fired by three Jew masters... I'm 5 hours away from getting fired...

I report to and serve under, 6 smart Jews. I'm gonna get ****ed up big time today... I failed. I'll pay... If I'm allowed to continue, I'll present my plan...

**** butler, my bonus is 6 figures, my severance package 6 figures.. I promised and under delivered.. I'm a stupid Jew... Five hours from now, I'll be looking for a job...
    bring some hummus and unleavened bread with a bottle of aged wine to your next meeting. That or a nicely rolled fatty. You got this Z.

Cobra where you at?

Comment

I'm about to get fired by three Jew masters... I'm 5 hours away from getting fired...

I report to and serve under, 6 smart Jews. I'm gonna get ****ed up big time today... I failed. I'll pay... If I'm allowed to continue, I'll present my plan...

**** butler, my bonus is 6 figures, my severance package 6 figures.. I promised and under delivered.. I'm a stupid Jew... Five hours from now, I'll be looking for a job...
      Holy crap, are you serious? Other than your penchant to feast on foreign flesh I think you're an okay guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Holy crap, are you serious? Other than your penchant to feast on foreign flesh I think you're an okay guy.
        I keep Islam in check..... when I stop snacking on lil hoes, Muslim phaggots run from me..

White ppl are ****ing soft as ****...

I bow down to GOD, Muslim putos change religions real ****ing quick..

Comment

Duplicate. Ignore.
          Last edited by Xoo; 02-08-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

White ppl are ****ing soft as ****...
            Unfortunately this is true. This is party because You Know Who along with plenty of white idiots and traitors bought off in some way brainwash white people every day with their cultural Marxism crap.

Comment

Working...
            X