No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter leader fatally shot in New Orleans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    you're so obsessed with your own race I bet you happen to be highly racist towards your former masters
    I never had a master so i don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      we all do... it's color happens to be green

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        What kinda bike was he riding?

I only ride the schwinn my dad bought me.. RIP Augustine, my dad!!!
        No idea what type of bike he was riding. The guy might have accidentally shot himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          No idea what type of bike he was riding. The guy might have accidentally shot himself.
          If black lives really mattered, motor city Cobra would have at the bare minimum bought that puto a moped? Roller skates..

Where is the Cobra? Cobra, pay so a homie gets buried proper...

I still ride my solid schwinn ten speed. My dad bought it for me, it's priceless..

Where the cobra at?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I'm about to get fired by three Jew masters... I'm 5 hours away from getting fired...

I report to and serve under, 6 smart Jews. I'm gonna get ****ed up big time today... I failed. I'll pay... If I'm allowed to continue, I'll present my plan...

**** butler, my bonus is 6 figures, my severance package 6 figures.. I promised and under delivered.. I'm a stupid Jew... Five hours from now, I'll be looking for a job...

Comment

The village taxi driver Juan Manuel got killed last month in Chihuahua... Nobody gave a chit. You chicanos care about stupid things.

Comment

Shame. It’s always people trying to change things for the good that get killed. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Shame. It’s always people trying to change things for the good that get killed. RIP.
                  C'mon man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Looting, rioting and setting property on fire in doing good? Gtfo.

You mean it's a shame they didn't shoot anymore thugs and criminals.

Are they going to start riots and looting of the prep that shot the dindu turns out to be black? Is he black? Funny how the media hasn't disclosed that. Bet if it was a white or latino, the media wouldve had their face plastered all over the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      If black lives really mattered, motor city Cobra would have at the bare minimum bought that puto a moped? Roller skates..

Where is the Cobra? Cobra, pay so a homie gets buried proper...

I still ride my solid schwinn ten speed. My dad bought it for me, it's priceless..

Where the cobra at?

Comment

Working...
                      X