No announcement yet.

Indianapolis Colts player killed by illegal alien in a DWI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    So its ok if a white man killed people because of dui? Because i dont see that kind of hatred from you if a white man committed a crime. Surely we dont lump all whites as criminals if a white man commited a crime
    If he were white MCC would be all over this story.

Comment

Thankfully Trump is trying to get rid of illegals like this.

We have a joke around here. Whenever it's a weekend night and you see a pickup truck driving around with no lights on, we go, "Look out it's a drunk Mexican!"

I have a cop friend and I asked him how often that's correct. He said about 80%.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Thankfully Trump is trying to get rid of illegals like this.

We have a joke around here. Whenever it's a weekend night and you see a pickup truck driving around with no lights on, we go, "Look out it's a drunk Mexican!"

I have a cop friend and I asked him how often that's correct. He said about 80%.
        Should trump get rid of whites too coz most of mass murders in US are comitted by white.

Dont get me wrong. This guy is a piece of **** and should be locked up for life but lumping millions because of the fault of few

Comment

The illegal immigrant was just doing the job most Americans don't do. I say give him amnesty.

Comment

Build that wall!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Happened on Dump's watch. His fault.
              Very bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Should trump get rid of whites too coz most of mass murders in US are comitted by white.

Dont get me wrong. This guy is a piece of **** and should be locked up for life but lumping millions because of the fault of few
                What part of "illegal" do you not understand?

Comment

Build an electric fence the ones that kill like in jurassic park. Man i love living on the hills of Diamond bar.. there aint no mexicans living here only in the morning to mow the lawns.

I like Mexicans but the criminals has to go back.

Comment

Let's hope they don't break the illegal immigrant's right, this is what matters.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X