Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ya'll know many professional boxers in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Bro lol I did sadly. She was being a slut online & I was just like "oh cool your talking to a pro boxer" like a dummy & then he whipped out his 4.5 inches of pain & I was like "wut in the f#ck".
    EP you should write a book about the ***** up things you see in your life. It could be a hit.

Comment

Don Broadhurst
      Frankie Gavin

Met Frank Bruno as a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        Anyway, sorry for the background - but my question is - do any of the boxers you know seem a bit "slow"? Not mentally ******ed, nor stupid, but just slow? A few of the others I've known have had that same "slow processing brain" thing going on... Wot about the ones you know?
        Most of the people on here aren't going to know any fighters, let alone stepped inside of a gym, i.e. - MotorCity HoeBruh.

Comment

I trained and sparred with Louie Resto in the Bronx like 10 years ago. He was in great shape for a guy in his 50's.

Lou Del Valle and Elvir Muriqi also use to go to that same gym but I never really spoke with either of them.

Comment

Jason Litzau's brother Allen was/is a trainer at the boxing gym I used to go to. He had some group classes and I went to a couple of them. It was awesome as **** learning from him. The kinds of pointers he gave as he worked the mitts with you were super insightful and useful.

He didn't seem punch-drunk or anything like that. He did give us a lecture on how if you're boxing, totally avoiding drugs and alcohol is key because doing those AND taking punches to the head can make you stupid real fast lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
              Rockin Robby ray sucked a dick a day didn't get a dollar but he went back for more anyway
              what are you in 2nd grade or are you just ******ed? And how'd your **** get all red?
              Last edited by Rockin'; 01-27-2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Not really. I saw khan a few times at the wildcard & could tell he was shook, but that's not saying much.

Comment

Met Granados a couple of times.

Met Fonfara once.

Met another boxer you probably never heard of. He's a unranked heavyweight who's also a full time police officer.

Comment

Sheeit.. I went to high school with like ten of them motha****as.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      what are you in 2nd grade or are you just ******ed? And how'd your **** get all red?
                      You gave me red K cause I burned your worthless ass and exposed you for the **** sucking butt monkey you are

Comment

Working...
                      X