No announcement yet.

man brutally punches a baby at a supermarket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
    Typical alt right *****. Can’t catch a fade with a real man so he punches a baby.
    Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Three go up into the mountains, and two come down... you and I ride back to your hood or mine... listing to Howard stern, and that coin we flipped gets pasted on a wall...

Kids are a gift from GOD.... Azz Clowns are a mere slip away from sword swallowing....

I think pretty boy toy isn't a stranger to svcking ****... I got a few girls who want to learn how to be a cum guzzler...

They spit it out pretty hoe 32 is obviously a deep throat drinker... He svcks skeet up
      Mountain bear going to eat good. Children are a blessing, and happy is the man who's quiver is full. Certainly not a speed bag for a chump, he'll get his. You can tell a person has issues when they feel the need to make up stories with bravado. 3 black guys, armed Mexicans and crackheads. Dude is the Mother Goose of nsb

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Yeah because we know what his politics are

Actually daddy couldn't catch a fade
        I thought you knew, chino, alt right fa9s don’t have the huevos to catch a fade with a real man. They like to run over women, shoot up schools and churches, pick on needy skinny kids, or punch babies. They step up to a southerner like me, they’d get their pedophile ass stomped.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Mountain bear going to eat good. Children are a blessing, and happy is the man who's quiver is full. Certainly not a speed bag for a chump, he'll get his. You can tell a person has issues when they feel the need to make up stories with bravado. 3 black guys, armed Mexicans and crackheads. Dude is the Mother Goose of nsb
          Maybe too many video gay-Ames warped their collective sense of reality... I'm just an employee.... Who did time, paid my debt to society...

We got soldiers of fortune azz kickers who play video games..

I guess virtually beat up or ****ing up dudes in video games is their reality

My reality is a daily grind... I'm trying my best to pay my bills... Support my kids and my family... I don't KO ppl everywhere I go... I'm tired of doing time....

When my time comes... I'll hopefully smile and thank GOD for my life, after I apologize....

You heard my voice and I heard yours.. Peace Hermano

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Are you indirectly talking to me???

If not... Cool
              ...No Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                ...No Sir!
                Peace homie... Beers on me... Peace...

Jhonny is eyes glazed
                Japanese weed is good... J poon is outta this world good....
                Have a good day...

Comment

for what i read on the news, the guy is a drug addict, he's been identified but not arrested yet.

yes, the father can't fight for shit, but the other guy didn't do shit either, tried to calm him down, lol.

Comment

Disgusting. Poor child. Dad is an idiot for getting into a situation like that

Comment

Babies get hit when fools collide...
                      I needs to blast on both them tools

But only after taking the baby to a safe place...

Then, and only then, I'd play Hendrix and the fun would begin...

Comment

Working...
                      X