• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    argentina, the province of mendoza.
    Thanks brother.... Appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      We'd have to flip a coin, 10 time, we've talked you kill him or me...

We'd have to flip that coin, and heads he dies & tails he dies...

Peace brother

Btw... That lil puto pretty fake boi 32 put me on his ignore list.. I guess the sucker sucking KO King ran to his ultra safe space... We are dealing with a lot of fatherless children... It's so sad....
      Heads I kill him, tails you kill him. Lets stand the coin on edge and both have fun.

PutoBoy 32 is a funny one. Wants us to believe he beat 3 black guys at once, and the gun story is even funnier. We are definitely dealing with children

Comment

Didn't look like he tried to hit the baby but still, what a f@g.

Daddy can't fight for **** doe.

Comment

Take out the small one first so you can go one on one with the big one eh?

Comment

Man that was disturbing. Psychopath right there.

Confucius said people are basically good we would all get anxious if we saw a young child playing to close to the waters edge.

Not this lad.

No happy ending either. I was hoping the Dad was gonna be able to smash him to bits but couldn't fights his way out of a wet paper bag.

But yeah, this guy wouldn't be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Heads I kill him, tails you kill him. Lets stand the coin on edge and both have fun.

PutoBoy 32 is a funny one. Wants us to believe he beat 3 black guys at once, and the gun story is even funnier. We are definitely dealing with children
              Three go up into the mountains, and two come down... you and I ride back to your hood or mine... listing to Howard stern, and that coin we flipped gets pasted on a wall...

Kids are a gift from GOD.... Azz Clowns are a mere slip away from sword swallowing....

I think pretty boy toy isn't a stranger to svcking ****... I got a few girls who want to learn how to be a cum guzzler...

They spit it out pretty hoe 32 is obviously a deep throat drinker... He svcks skeet up

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Man that was disturbing. Psychopath right there.

Confucius said people are basically good we would all get anxious if we saw a young child playing to close to the waters edge.

Not this lad.

No happy ending either. I was hoping the Dad was gonna be able to smash him to bits.

But yeah, this guy wouldn't be missed.
                Are you indirectly talking to me???

If not... Cool

Comment

Typical alt right *****. Can’t catch a fade with a real man so he punches a baby.

Comment

kid can hold a shot better than lubin

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                      Typical alt right *****. Can’t catch a fade with a real man so he punches a baby.
                      Yeah because we know what his politics are

Actually daddy couldn't catch a fade

Comment

Working...
                      X