Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are native english speaking people calling others dumb for not speaking english

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are native english speaking people calling others dumb for not speaking english

It amazes me that these fools born in the US, speaking English all their life make fun of people born in another country who speaks a different language but somehow manage to learn "conversational" English.

Learn another language with perfect grammar before mocking fool

Would you call a Japanese who speaks zero English dumb?

Comment

If you know English you don't need to learn another language.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        It amazes me that these fools born in the US, speaking English all their life make fun of people born in another country who speaks a different language but somehow manage to learn "conversational" English.

Learn another language with perfect grammar before mocking fool
        Your baby brain is easily amazed.. Jhonny's dong would hopefully rectify (straighten out) your stupidity..

Jhonny is one single figure behind your UN earned 6 figs...

I'm trying not to humiliate you, please butler stop trolling for BB!!!

I'll briefly attempt to understand your simplistic & egotistical approaches to boast about yourself.... Larry gave you his name. His number and his location..

Stop your bull... You just a trick azz little puto... Please do not say that you represent my Filipino brothers Pinoy dudes who grind and struggle need to catch a break..... We all do.. Myself included

I'm starting to think you are stuuuupider than I've ever imagined, and your ignore is more obvious then mine.. You are a bish azz troll

Why waste your time??? 6 figs.. Jhonny makes 5... I officially challenge you to stop being an azz clown troll

Or
        Call larry up

Larry will correct your stupidity and studdering real quick..

Tell your husband, that I respect him for tolerating an idiot like you...

Gimme his name and number you lil Trans what ever...

Stop being sruuuupid
        Ck s
        The Philippines is better off without c0ck trolling lil hoe's like you..... Please, with all my heart, please stop embarrassing Filipino ppl. My ppl... Go Bob (up & down sucking) the biggest ding dong you can find. My Filipino homies wold deal harshly with your bish azz... You must be an alts alt, surely, God forbid you are as stupid as you

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Would you call a Japanese who speaks zero English dumb?
          Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            If you know English you don't need to learn another language.
            Such an ignorant statement.

Anyway all you clowns in western Europe will need to learn Arabic very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Such an ignorant statement.

Anyway all you clowns in western Europe will need to learn Arabic very soon.
              Not at all. You can get by with English anywhere in the world. There's a reason all the non native English countries teach English.

Comment

Idk about other countries but in the US most people there is a near even ratio of a$$holes to decent people.

Comment

Agreed, Being fluent in two languages is far more difficult than people like to think. Learning the first is easy adding an entire other language is when it becomes difficult

Comment

I miss the "learn better English" remarks towards me.

I mean...trying is something innit...

Comment

Working...
                    X